[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this was an actual film that got made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>this was an actual film that got made
>>
>>71264985
>this scene was in a film that got made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_WPZWfp_iM
>>
Good. It's kino.
>>
>>71264985
>I'm going to take his face... OFF
Took my DVD out of the player and smashed it right then and there.
>>
>>71264985
Pure 90's kino
It's better than true lies
>>
Why did the bald guy kiss his sister?
>>
>>71264985
>>71265038
JUST
but how is it so fucking awesome, goddamn
>>
>>71265052
I literally just got a butterknife and grabbed the DVD out of my friend's DVD player and just kept scratching it until he had to pull me off. Didn't even pay him back for the DVD.
>>
I COULD EAT A PEACH FOR HOURS
>>
>>71264985

And it was awesome. Fuck you.
>>
>>71265052
That's probably the best example ever of that.
>>
GOD DAAAMN WHAT A RUSH
>>
>>71265147
When they said that line I grabbed a hammer and completely smashed my DVD player and threw it out my apartment window.
>>
>>71264985
That movie is actually fun OP.
Overacting at its finest, nice gun fights, both guys fuck each other wife, good guy raises his nemesis son at the end.
If you don't like Face off the you're pretty much reddit.
>>
I bet you haven't even seen the movie and are just jumping on the reddit "le Nicolas cage is a bad actor" meme like an insufferable faggot.
>>
this was a great movie. gr8 b8 m8
>>
This was a GREAT film that got made.
>>
File: louie_ck3.jpg (297 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
louie_ck3.jpg
297 KB, 750x500
>>71266138
>both guys fuck each other wife
>good guy raises his nemesis son at the end.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.