[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twin Peaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: josie_drawer.webm (3 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
josie_drawer.webm
3 MB, 960x720
>
>>
That scene was amazing. Like what in the wide world of fuck...
>>
>>71263623
Better than what Harmony Korine did in Mister Lonely, why they have to sing Harmony? Whyyyyy
>>
>>71263623
Believe it or not, this has been reported as Lynch's doing. Even though he wasn't involved at this point in the show, I have heard that he explicitly requested for this to happen.
>>
Well it was pretty dumb looking but it fits well with the lore of Twin Peaks.

The wood at twin peaks has a spiritual connection, it can hold souls, thats why the log lady talks to her dead husband in the log. I suppose this is how they would get rid of Bob, by putting him in wood, so he is trappped there forever.
>>
>>71265270
plus ben horne's development project was literally named "Ghostwood"
>>
oh herry
>>
twin peaks drags dick
>>
>>71263623
So is Jodie still stuck there and if so will s3 show her character being saved?
>>
>>71267694
Pretty sure she's gone for good
>>
>>71263623
That scene gave me nightmares out of all the bad episodes of twin peaks.
>>
PUT THE GUN DOWN JOSIE
>>
File: twinpeaks30.jpg (789 KB, 1280x909) Image search: [Google]
twinpeaks30.jpg
789 KB, 1280x909
>>71265150
Because its the same thing that happened to The Log Lady's husband, his spirit is trapped in the wood of the log, as Josie's is the drawer.

Hawk even asks her at one point:
>The wood holds many spirits, doesn't it Margaret?
>>
>>71263623
fuck you, OP.
I had thankfully erased that weird doorknob scene from my mind.
Had.
>>
>>71269741
Ah. Drawer knob, not doorknob.

Kinda reminds me of Japanese stories of ghosts and spirits haunting objects.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.