[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any upcoming movies that you are excited about? hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1301182867276.jpg (13 KB, 240x395) Image search: [Google]
1301182867276.jpg
13 KB, 240x395
Are there any upcoming movies that you are excited about?

hard mode: no capeshit
>>
>>71263243
I can hardly get excited about anything anymore.

Everything is so dull.

I push one day to the next. And that's all there is to it.
>>
File: .png (232 KB, 716x1024) Image search: [Google]
.png
232 KB, 716x1024
>>71263307
me too
>>
File: feel beard.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
feel beard.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>>71263307
iktf

I used to like watching movies and playing video games, telling myself that they are all I need and I loved being alone. But now I can't remember the last video game I played and the last movie I watched was fucking Star Wars or something and I hated it.

Everything just loses it's meaning after a certain point
>>
>>71263243
The new Jason Bourne movie. I don't know why, it's the first movie I've actually wanted to see in years.
>>
the kaijukino GOATness of Pacific Rim 2, Kong: Skull Island, Godzilla 2 and Godzilla vs Kong
>>
I really want to see the Suicode Squad movie, if only to see Leto's joker. And the new Woody Allen movie looks interesting. Plus The Neon Demon but it doesn't come out for another two weeks where i live
>>
The Belko Experiment
>>
Moana and Rogue One
>>
Evangelion 4.44
>>
>>71263243
I was excited for mena when it was going to come out before the election. But the jews got to it now it comes out after the election and doesn't even mention the clintons. But it still might redpill a normie or two that decides to look up what actually happened in mena arkansas.
>>
Voyage of Time (Weightless/UTMP too I guess)
The Modern Ocean
Kiarostami's Chinese film
Haneke's replacement for his flash mob movie
>>
File: BFG.jpg (76 KB, 1298x684) Image search: [Google]
BFG.jpg
76 KB, 1298x684
>>
>>71263243
rogue one? I don't really know what's coming out otherwise

>>71263307
>>71263372
cmon bros, goddammit, it's a phase, meditate or something, and start living again
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.