[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yftw people dislike the boxing episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>yftw people dislike the boxing episode
>>
There are people who dislike this entire masterpiece of a show. Thats why shit like Brexit happens. The boxing episode is the only uplifting episode in the entire season. I love it. Dat stoned Adama and Roslin.
>>
>>71261682
False-flag
Only a Brexiter would be patrician enough to appreciate BSG
>>
>>71261608
adama mah homie
real aight nigga
>>
>>71261682
You Eurocucks just aren't stoping with the tears, huh?
>>
File: 210e.jpg (17 KB, 480x266) Image search: [Google]
210e.jpg
17 KB, 480x266
>>71261608
When did this show start going to shit?

I say around the time the killed pic related. Though it didn't become really noticeable till later. From then on the show became all about soap opera levels of personal drama and love triangles.

Also they started to push the Cylons arn't so bad and humans are Nazis stuff.
>>
>>71262388
s2 was very strong overall. s3 started out great (exodus 2-parter was epic) but later got lost between all that god and prophecy bullshit.
>>
>god tier
miniseries
season 1 and 2

>good tier
season 3

>bad tier
first half of season 4

>shit tier
second half of season 4
>>
File: Mercury_Class.png (3 MB, 1918x1082) Image search: [Google]
Mercury_Class.png
3 MB, 1918x1082
Show went to shit when they sacrificed the Pegasus for a literal museum ship.
>>
>>71264690
I liked the surreal atmosphere the show acquired at that point. It became aesthetic over sensible and I think that's where people get the idea it got worse. If you came for artillery in space I understand.
>>
>>71263299
this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.