[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Leftovers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
There was a thread earlier and i began watching it. I'm 6 episodes in now and i only have this question.

Why are all the females in this show so fucking unlikable?
>>
>>71258485
>females
>unlikeable

have you met any females irl?
>>
>implying Nora isn't the best character
>implying chipmunk-fu isn't the most fun
>>
>>71259021
this the girls in that show are all awesome, I had a boner all 2 seasons
>>
is tihs show worth watching
>>
>>71259170
hell yes
>>
>>71259203

ok
i will watch it and if its good i will make a thread and thank you if its bad i will make a thread and say youre a faggot
>>
>>71259296
i'm seeding the KILLERS rips on kat with my 100/100 line right now, so get those.
>>
>>71259296
if it's good don't make any thread

i've seen +5 leftovers threads this week
plebs will watch it and hate it
don't do it
>>
>>71259357

>implying i dont have hbo go

im not some mongo
>>
>>71259296
Don't listen to >>71259357, he just wants your IP.
>>
>>71259386
paying for streaming lol

>>71259296
do it
>>
>not liking fucking on a big pile of guns
>>
>>71259429

i complained to verizon and got a year for free
>>
>>71259453
>free
>>
>>71259472

yes anon
free of charge
i am not paying for hbo
>>
Do they ever explain why or how people went poof?
>>
>>71259807
No and they never should. It's beside the point
>>
I liked season one more than season two. Maybe it was because I watched it while drunk, but I don't think so. I didn't like that season two abandoned the ambiguity and went full LOST mode.
I love the show, but I'm almost glad season three is the last, maybe it minimizes the damage a writer like Lindelof tends to do over time, and its legacy will be that of a three season feel ride.
>>
What's the deal with those faggots in white.

What do they believe? What are their argument?
>>
justin theroux is unbelievably good in this
seriously the best tv performance i've ever seen, no exaggeration. guy is putting heart and soul into this
>>
>>71260357
I liked season one more too, didn't like the black family actors much in the second, 2edgy4me. Totally agree better keep it short so lindelof doesn't go off the rails (again).
>>
>>71259386
oh no you are some mongo
>>
>>71260419
The guilty remnant are literally the viewers of the show who won't just shut up about the event and let the characters move on.

>Hey I'm getting married now and trying to patch things up with my kids
>BUT THE EVENT!!!
>Yeah...that was a while ago and it sucked and all but I'm trying to be a good person and do righ...
>BUT THE EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>...Look, I'm still alive and so are you and we...
>BUT THE EVEEEEEEEEEEENTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>71259807
That would legitimately ruin the show. If everyone knew what happened, then how the deal with it becomes very straight-forward. It's better as a mystery.
>>
>>71260419
The Guilty Remnant exist to be as annoying as possible, both to the people who exist in the universe of the show, as well as to the viewer watching the show at home. Their whole deal is to antagonize people who are "moving on" from the guilt and grief of the Departure.
>>
>>71260357
>went full LOST mode

My favorite buzzword. What was LOST ish about season 2 when season 1 also has tons of lost influences
>>
>>71258485
But Nora is based as fuck... and Laurie and Patti are both two of the best characters on the show. Only Jill and Meg sucks.
>>
>>71259807
No, they shouldn't either. It literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>71260426
Agreed. He also has a huge dick and gets to bone Jennifer Aniston and cheats on her. He's also gods cousin. Dude is based as fuck.
>>
>>71259807
It's not about that pleb. The core of the story is how people handle tragedy. Some turn to religion, some get depressed or mentally ill. They will never explain the dissapearance, and they never should.
>>
File: carriecoon.jpg (257 KB, 1080x1296) Image search: [Google]
carriecoon.jpg
257 KB, 1080x1296
>Why are all the females in this show so fucking unlikable?

>features the greatest female character in television history

uw0tm8?
>>
File: jill and aimee.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jill and aimee.jpg
172 KB, 1280x720
>>71258485
These thighs seem pretty likable to me.
>>
The only unlikable character in the entire show is the lead MC. Can't stand Garvey at all.
>>
>>71261221
She was the most likable character in Gone Girl too, just a really compelling actress
>>
File: 1378761183993.gif (10 KB, 646x812) Image search: [Google]
1378761183993.gif
10 KB, 646x812
>tfw you will never be Justin Theroux
>>
>>71261800
I met her once, she used to star in a few stage shows in my hometown before she got national recognition a few years ago. Very kind person it seemed from my brief time meeting her
>>
>>71261404
I cant fucking stand the daughter character.

Keeps acting like a total bitch slut asshole. Hope she dies.
>>
holy fuck this show really isnt talked about enough

all homo 4 Justin Theroux and its so based Louis is his cousin
Nora is my favorite and after hearing s3 is in Australia it should be hype as fuck. I hope it gets even more supernatural
>>
File: 1448618487353.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1448618487353.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>71259807

Just let the mystery be.
>>
desu I wish Lindelof would just write a straight up drama instead of writing supernatural/scifi stories

as a character drama, this show is A+ tier, but otherwise it's yet another all suspense no payoff deal where you're professionally teased with plot elements that will never add up to any satisfactory whole.
>>
>>71258485
Nora is great and Amiee is cool. Jill sucks though I'm hoping the writers will redeem her in S3.

Kevin wife is a bitch but atleast I find her bitcheness to be understand Kevin did cuck her and she lost a baby.

Also Matt wife seem nice and likeable.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.