[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, you would love this character if she were a man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: latest-1.png (963 KB, 728x977) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
963 KB, 728x977
Admit it, you would love this character if she were a man.
>>
>JON WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME IN THE BATTLE PLANS I KNOW RAMSAY
>Alright fine, what should I do
>I DON'T KNOW BATTLE STRATEGY JON
>>
>2016
>watching Game of Redditors
>>
>>71254654
First post best post
>>
>>71254660
i just wanna see how IT ENDS
>>
>>71254654
>w-why didn't you ask me!
>>
>>71254590
I prefer to watch women more.
>>
File: 1466553239642.png (994 KB, 1766x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466553239642.png
994 KB, 1766x1000
>"Jon we need more men"
>We don't have more men, what do you want me to do
>"I don't know"
>>
>>71254590
I'd call him a do nothing faggot, not a do nothing bitch
>>
>>71254654

I don't understand why she couldn't just speak up since she was there in the war council

it's not like Jon went around to the others asking, "What do you think?"

but muh strong females I guess
>>
>>71254590
no because then the shitposters would bitch about how the sjw / jew / lizard people are emasculating him by forcing him to get raped, lazy writing, etc. etc.
>>
>>71254590
I only like that character because she is a cute british slag
>>
>>71254590
I actually like her, considering her character is the only one to show any consistent growth for the last 6 years.
>>
I already like her because all her flaws and failures makes her more believable as a character when compared to someone like Dani

By not having her know the answers or even get what she wants most of the time but still keeps going makes her a much stronger character
>>
>>71254590
Show Sansa is le ebin stronk female character who is independan
Book Sansa is great
>>
>>71254748
> her character is the only one to show any consistent growth for the last 6 years.
>consistent growth
>>
No man is this useless. She could only be played by a woman.
>>
>>71254679
Everything after episode one is a coma dream taking place inside Bran's head. On the last episode, he will finally wake up and say, "Mother, I've had a dream of Spring." Credits.

I just saved two years of your life. You're welcome.

And yes, they filmed it back in season one with young Isaac and Sean Bean and Michelle Fairly.
>>
No, I wouldn't enjoy a man being Joff and Ramsey's sex slave.
>>
>>71254779
I meant as a character, not in girth.

I chuckled though.
>>
>>71254831
Why DIDN'T Joffrey fuck her? He was the king and it's not like anyone else willing or able to put a stop to his shit.

Was he just a fag?
>>
Nah, the fact that Sansa is a woman makes her completely retarded behavior justifiable.

If she was some ginger faggot Id hate her more.
>>
>>71254903
Joffrey died a virgin confirmed
>>
>>71254903
Joffrey only wants to fuck his mom.
>>
If she were a man then every single subplot about her would be completely pointless.
>>
>>71254590
No. I would love her if she were played by a better looking actress though.

I only realized why I don't like Dany much anymore these last few seasons after I went back and rewatched the show from the beginning. She used to be hot but she isn't anymore.
>>
I like her character now. She's become super jaded and cynical, but that doesn't automatically make her competent. She's never played politics or war, she's just survived.
>>
>>71254654
you fucking idiots. she was just emotionally manipulating him and trying to make herself come across as desperate and helpless. Its what hot girls do
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.