[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys like Monk? Natalie > Sharona
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: stop right there u little shit.jpg (293 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
stop right there u little shit.jpg
293 KB, 1280x1024
Do you guys like Monk?

Natalie > Sharona
>>
natalie super milf desu

her daughter needed more screen time t b h
>>
>>71254455
One of the comfiest shows ever desu
>>
>>71254455
Natalie babied him too much. The only way to deal with OCD and phobias is to force yourself to deal with them
>>
>>71254845
To be fair Natalie wasn't a nurse like Sharona.
>>
best girl
>>
I liked Natalie more at first, but then I really started to miss Sharona.
>>
Yes, it's good. The ending was pretty shit though. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea for the answer to be laid out for him instead of figuring it out for himself?
>>
>>71255482
It's been a while but I remember people also being upset that the guy who killed Trudy was just some random new character that was introduced in the last two episodes of an 8 season show
>>
>>71254455
He's better than Columbo
>>
File: 1428331776559.jpg (9 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1428331776559.jpg
9 KB, 300x303
>>71254797
>tfw Stottlemeyer's soothing voice
>tfw the therapist sessions
>>
>>71254455
>Natalie > Sharona
this is truly a pleb opinion.
>>
>>71256095
That was kind of the point. There was no grand conspiracy or anything. She was killed for a small, stupid reason, just like every other case Monk solves. Who did they think was going to be the killer, Stottlemeyer? Dr. Kroger?
>>
File: dalethewhale.jpg (93 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
dalethewhale.jpg
93 KB, 580x435
>>71256895
Fat Tim Curry was the obvious answer. Also, between the six fingered man and "The Judge" they were definitely setting it up as a conspiracy. Going by the codename The Judge when you are actually a judge is pretty retarded.
>>
>>71254455
Hey, that's the guy from braindead!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.