[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: INDOMINUS REX.jpg (219 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
INDOMINUS REX.jpg
219 KB, 1280x720
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>71253368
She was an allegory for Nazi eugenics

something something Jews hate homogenous white societies yadda yadda
>>
>>71253368

She was breed as a military experiment, to be dropped into a combat zone after friendly troops evacuate, and cloak/sneak around killing enemy soldiers.

The incident on the park showed that iRex could detect and remove any implants to control/track and stun her, so for the sequel those shadowy dudes will come up with something else.
>>
>>71253368
>RAAA i'm an evil animal! you guys are my enemies and i will stalk you like a serial killer raaaaawwwrrr!!!
>>
>>71253426

She was an allegory for capitalistic greed actually
>>
>>71253512
I still don't get why those stupid fucks get a hard on for militarized dinosaurs.
I don't even see in what way the raptors could do a better job than attack dogs.
>>
>>71253625

Its just preparing the audience for human/dino hybrid soldiers in the sequels
>>
>>71253625
Have you guys played Dino D-Day? Fucking huge Nazi dinosaurs with guns on their back fighting allied forces. Maybe they were looking to do that kinda stuff? With armed dinosaurs and shieet. And maybe arm a bomb to a compy or someshit
>>
>>71253625
I don't understand what the I-Rex is supposed to do against F-18's and long range missiles.
>>
>>71253587
Yeah, it's the classic sci-fi story about hubris and man playing God to make a profit.

Or maybe it's all about Jews cucking the based white man
>>
>>71253741

It can mask it's heat signature
>>
File: camel-spider-.jpg (63 KB, 624x416) Image search: [Google]
camel-spider-.jpg
63 KB, 624x416
>>71253741
Blend in with the other natural predators roaming the Afghanistan battle field
>>
>>71253368
Clever girl
>>
>>71253741

It can turn invisible to the naked eye and all scanning equipment.

From the conversations they had, they knew alot of tech in the next war would be worthless.

Having a iRex that might be controllable, or at least avoidable to friendly troops. While they roam the desert/jungle eating any militants hiding out.
>>
>>71253368
she was made out of CGI
>>
>>71253741

The US military would want it for a new Vietnam war.

Maybe the iRex could defeat those farmers.
>>
>>71253741
Realistically speaking you don't even need F18's and missiles, just mag dump a 308 rifle magazine in his reptilian ass and he's KO
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.