[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the extra long complete edition is available on torrent,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Now that the extra long complete edition is available on torrent, should I waste 3 hours hatewatching it just so I can meme about how shit it or would I just be really only punishing myself?
>>
>>71253209
nice quality
>>
Some memer streamed it last night and it was actually good. WB fucked Zack over with bad editing it turns out
>>
No its just as garbage as the theatrical cut
>>
>>71253252
Yes, the man who has never made a good movie in his life was fucked over.
>>
>>71253295
Watchmen
Dawn of the Dead
Man of Steel

All good to excellent films
>>
>>71253272
but longer
>>
Protip: It's better, but stil shit

Just like every other Snyder's extended cut
>>
>>71253209
The extended version makes it no better. If you liked it before you'll still like it. If not, nope.

My problem with it, is it doesn't really fix anything.

Why cant Superman just knock Batman down and tell him what's up with his mom? Well he does that in this cut....and instead of telling Batman, he just angry stares and throws him threw a building.

Zack made Superman stupid on purpose. Not the editing.
>>
>>71254499
Supes was deciding whether or not it was worth it to keep Wayne alive. You're stupid.
>>
>>71253209
do whatever you want
why do you always need to ask others?
>>
It's not up on torrent sites, that's a lie
>>
>hatewatch
>meme

better to leave this board and go outside for fresh air
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.