[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's read for the naval battle? Dany is heading to Westeros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: The One True King.jpg (78 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
The One True King.jpg
78 KB, 980x490
Who's read for the naval battle? Dany is heading to Westeros with Theon and Yara while Euron is heading to Mareen. They'll cross paths on the sea and there'll be a battle.

Euron will win and capture Dany and the dragons. He's traveled the world and has a dragon horn or something similar to control the dragons.

Get pumped.
>>
Reminder that Euron has the dragon horn in the books.
>>
Are there any other Euron theories? No one seems to talk about him even though we know he'll be the big bad of the final season.
>>
Can't waste too much time on Euron.

Danaerys will probably lose one of her dragons fighting Euron on the sea. He'll probably die there.

Gotta get to Westeros, fight the Night King and wrap this shit up now.
>>
>>71251572
>Euron is heading to Mareen
How? Isn't he building a thousand ships? How the fuck can he even be close to finishing?
>>
>>71251572
Let's hope Euron is never mentioned again.
Weak as fuck actor
>>
>>71251779
Not the White Walkers? Wat
>>
if he doesn't pull out a dragon horn and use it, him and his whole fleet are going to get roasted and there would be no fight.
>>
File: 1466361248304.png (528 KB, 853x833) Image search: [Google]
1466361248304.png
528 KB, 853x833
>>71251572
Leaks?
>>
>>71252359
There's still 2 more seasons, one of which will be two parter (14 episodes)

So 24 in total

There's plenty of time to build up another baddie and knock him down before the last haul towards the end
>>
>>71251572
>>71251640
has there been any mention of dragon horns in the series? that would be a huge deus ex machina, the type to make eyes roll.

also, i was under the impression there were 2 somewhat truncated seasons left. maybe half will deal with Euron and the other with the White Walkers?
>>
>naval battles

boooooorrriinngg
>>
>>71252584
There are two short seasons left not a normal one and an extended one
>>
>>71252698
They found one behind the wall around Crastors way back in like season 2. So it isn't out of left field.
>>
Euron is a fucking JRPG villain, both book and show versions. I hope they kill him off early.
>>
>>71252506
Its the show buddy, nothing has to make sense
>>
>>71253047
okay, cool. i think D&D are aiming for Danaerys taking the iron throne without the dragons, having lost them in battle with Euron along the way. then again, they probably need the dragons for some White Walker v Dragons sequence. maybe she'll lose two of them? eh, fun to speculate. wouldn'tit be funny if Euron indeed attempts to use the dragon horns only for them not to work?
>>
Posted this elsewhere but I'm gonna repost it.

Giving some credence to Euron playing a big role, he's been in two scenes and each of those scenes has had crazy shit happen. First he killed the king of the Iron Islands like a badass. Second, he took over the islands like a badass and ordered his men to kill any opposition while claiming he's going to build 1000 ships to hunt them and 'give Dany his big cock'. Those two scenes alone had more things happen than entire character story arcs. It just seems like they were trying to build his character super fast as if they didn't realize Euron would be so crucial to the endgame until George RR Martin informed them they should have done the Kingsmoot over Dorne or something.

It would make sense the show runners fucked up who's stories they should emphasize considering the shit they pulled with the Children of the Forest and the White Walker origins.
>>
Euron fucking sucks on the show, they should just brush him aside already. everyone knows the Night's King is the final big villain, this loser just feels like yet another distraction
>>
>>71252698

The Dragon Horn is a Deus Ex Machina as it is.
>>
>>71252698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqSdHokQZ8g

Yeah, they've show a horn behind the wall. We know Euron has traveled all around the world, he says so himself. Since he has one in the books it seems likely he has one on the show.
>>
>>71253270
I would be fine if they bypassed the dragon horn bullshit altogether t.b.h. fám
>>
File: le cock joke imp.gif (3 MB, 735x720) Image search: [Google]
le cock joke imp.gif
3 MB, 735x720
>>71251572
Will he give her his big cock?
>>
>>71253406
i kind of agree. it's a rather silly concept, but then again a lot of fantasy concepts are. however, Danaerys just seems a bit too powerful and it would be great to check her with the death of a dragon or two. not only would it test the loyalty of her followers, it would also even up the final battle, if there even is one, between the white walkers and, well, everyone else.
>>
So the final "main villain" progression will be:
>Jaime
>Joffrey
>Tywin
>Stannis
>Ramsay
>Euron
>Night's King
>>
>>71252531
>Weak as fuck actor
this
>>
File: kitchen's closed, bitch.webm (690 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kitchen's closed, bitch.webm
690 KB, 1280x720
>>71253677
>Stannis
That made me so mad. They tried so hard to make him into a villain
>>
File: cry.gif (960 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
960 KB, 245x230
>Why is Euron so fucking shitty?
>>
>book Euron is about to go full lovecraftian with summoning a bunch of Krakens to take out the Redwyne fleet
>show Euron is now a carpenter, building a bunch of ships
>>
Think we'll ever get Victarion "I'm a massive fucking retard" Greyjoy?
>>
Euron is patriarchy: the character. of course he's going to die like a pile of dogshit.

Even more, they're going to cut his dick off just becuase GIRLPOWER XD LMAO
>>
>>71254084
That entire scene made me want to kill myself.
Hell, Dany scenes in general make me want to kill myself
>>
>>71252584
there two 6 episode seasons left
basically only 1 season left
>>
>euron has built 1,000 ships in the meantime it took theon and yara to get to mereen

nah
>>
>>71254828
>>71252506
He had twenty good carpenters
>>
I fucking hate that Tyrion and Jorah went through the ruins of Valyria in the show and it was literally a fucking river with Stonemen around it, that added a shit ton of mystique to Euron's character in the book and made him out to be a badass he also probably got his Valyrian steel armor there.
>>
>>71253809
>They tried so hard to make him into a villain
No they didn't, you damn fangirl. They showed that he was a patsy for Melisandre.
>>
>>71253120
Book Euron is pretty JRPG, but that at least makes him interesting. He's got some magick and some secrets up his sleeve.
Show Euron is literally "Who?"
>>
>>71251779
In the books or in the show?

In the show the only one I know is that he's merely pretending to be retarded and he's actually a sorcerer/possessed by a demon
>>
>>71252546
>his whole fleet are going to get roasted
Doubtful. Probably Euron gets killed and the rest switch allegiance for Yara. They're a fickle lot.
>>
>>71252506
Villains in GoT have special powers
>>
>>71252790
Agreed. The dragons fucking with the ships last episode was god awful. Looked like something CW would cook up.
>>
>>71253120
There's nothing wrong with flashy characters. GoT's problem is it has no one to fucking balance the scales. Everyone in the show sucks.
>>
>>71255270
>Villains in GoT have special powers

20 GOOD MEN
>>
>>71254084
>Euron is patriarchy: the character. of course he's going to die like a pile of dogshit.
Now I'm thinking of them filming Ramsays hounds shitting with Sansa looking smug in the background. Of course everyone will go "WOW BEST SCENE OF ANY SHOW EVER HAHA COOLEST VILLAIN DEATH EVER!"
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.