[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit and Beyond...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: children-of-men.jpg (41 KB, 450x342) Image search: [Google]
children-of-men.jpg
41 KB, 450x342
>CUARON WAS RIGHT

Did this film predict the future of Britain after Brexit?
>>
File: fiennes goat.jpg (198 KB, 450x635) Image search: [Google]
fiennes goat.jpg
198 KB, 450x635
Yes and this one predicted the one of Italy
>>
>>71249033
In that movie, the uk is doing so well everyone wants in. Soooo yes
>>
>>71249033
It comes close to the destroyed national identity and social collapse, outline by Kalergi actually.

A multicultural shit slinging show.
>>
>>71249033
this has been the last 6 years in the usa and uk, every year has gotten exponentially more true to this
>>
>>71249033
Once all the limp-dick Englishmen realize they are infertile and they no longer have open borders to bring in bulls for breeding, then his vision will be complete
>>
>>71249033
That film was such pretentious PC garbage.
>>
>>71249451
hehe, it sez 'anus' :)
>>
>>71251144
lol youre a dumbfuck its not about immigration its about the world going to shit. it already has, and since its release the world has become just like ot
>>
>>71249033
Brexit was caused by multiculturalism and the Merkels refugee policies so Brexit would have been a feature in this timeline but not the cause.

Brexit can prevent it even.

The £ will recover within a week and the EU will be hit much harder than Britain is going forward. All the media panic is for international eyes. So others don't dare to have a referendum too.
>>
>>71251083

You know, I'd love to see /tv/ adopt a flag system like /int/ and /pol/ for a few months so I could see exactly who's shitposting stuff like this, because I actually bet it's not Americans like everyone always assumes it is.

It's probably either an Eastern European shithole or an angry EU country that won't actually have an option to stem their Muslim tide.

Say what you will about what the English politicians will do next, but at least they have the OPTION, now. The best EU members can do is "negotiate" their personal situation with Brussels. "Negotiate" basically being a begging mission to not have more barbarians enter their homes.
>>
>>71251241
I wish we had a flag system too, but nothing can save this place
>>
>Some people actually took away from this, that refugee's are good and we should all get along

>Everything that goes wrong is because of refugee's fighting over who gets the credit for the child instead of just taking her to a fucking hospital

Don't give me that shit that they would 'take the baby from her and give it to a posh women in london' her medical condition and that child are the key to fucking everything, and entrusting them to some hippies on a boat was stupid.

If she was really worried about the government screwing her over... go to the media first, show the kid off on youtube or some shit a day or two before going forward so the government can't just make you dissapear without backlash
>>
>>71249033
it fits with both Children of Men and V for Vendetta

>And remember, Britain Remains.
>>
>>71249033

It actually seems to me that Europe will desintegrate faster than Britain does. Britain has saved itself from the ruin that that the EU will wrought.
>>
>>71251360
> the fugees and fishies were the same

No. The fishies were all British.
>>
File: a95[1].png (446 KB, 640x644) Image search: [Google]
a95[1].png
446 KB, 640x644
>>71251404
This.

Luckily when Europe falls to Islam, Nigel Farage and Donald Trump will be there to save it now
>>
>>71251241
>its not americans
Most of it is coming from Aussiefags not eastern euopreans.
>>
>>71251478

Maybe at the start of the movie, but at the half way mark their leader changes to someone who has no interest in saving Britain, and he seems more concerned about legitimizing the refugee's rather then saving mankind
>>
>>71251542
that nigga was british tho they were all british citizens
>>
>>71251500
>Poland will be muslim but Bosnia not
weakly memed
>>
>>71251584

Well he had the accent at least
>>
>>71251241
>we wont have to negotiate

And how would you stop the migrants? With the army? Forcing them to go back on Mainland Europe?
>implying we wouldnt boycott your ass out of this world if you even try to do something like that

You guys were dumb. Cameron was dumb in giving this matter a choice. You fucked yourselves get over it.
Now watch me as I buy your land with my big eurobucks
>>
>>71251500

I dont think Islam will be the main porblem (although the rise of nationalism due to the EU ignoring teh populaces wishes will be a factor). The EU antagonises countries which dont fall in line with their grand plan and inflames the tensions of countries with divisions. They seem to be poking the might of Russia, a country which they both under and overestimate. All the problems of Russia pale in comparison to those of Turkey and yet the EU is courting them as a member.

The EU is a political project with a grand dream; a dream which they will do anything to protect.
>>
File: varg.gif (484 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
varg.gif
484 KB, 500x290
>>71249033
i love how people are reacting as if it's the end of the world or something, same with the notion of trump winning the election in the u.s.

your life will not in any concrete way be affected by any of this, the only losers in any given situation are the poor and minimum-wage slaves. something "drastic" was going to happen anyway regardless, i think a far-right party winning the general election in france or germany is next, the average-joe is too pissed off and ignorant about what goes on in the eu - and most feel very powerless as to what decisions they can make.
>>
File: laugh1.jpg (66 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
laugh1.jpg
66 KB, 600x337
>>71251227
>The £ will recover within a week and the EU will be hit much harder than Britain is going forward
Little englanders, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
File: 1466002680930.png (462 KB, 975x591) Image search: [Google]
1466002680930.png
462 KB, 975x591
>>71251731
>I dont think Islam will be the main porblem
You haven't been paying attention. The under-18 year old generation in France is 25% Muslim RIGHT NOW. Imagine what the country will look like when they're adults.
>>
>>71251827
>0% jews

well at least there is that
>>
>>71251827

Its definately a problem, but the fighting will start when it seems like everything is falling down.
>>
File: eu migrant passports.jpg (227 KB, 611x873) Image search: [Google]
eu migrant passports.jpg
227 KB, 611x873
>>71251731
The EU has reached levels of cartoonish super villainy that was never thought possible. They are so hell bent on destroying independent nations and identities that they are now panicking because of Brexit and trying to flood in as many middle eastern muslim migrants as possible. They created a new passport to allow mass middle easterners and Africans to come in quicker and dilute all nations and the faces of their people. Every single one of these "refugees" will also vote in all referendums in favour of the EU to keep this happening until there are so few native Europeans that it is mathematically impossible for the EU to be voted out of power.
All other EU countries need to follow Britain right now before it's too late.

inb4 this thread gets quickly deleted because of my post
>>
>>71251913
It's just rounded to the nearest percentage. It's the same ~20 million Jews there have always been, except for that time Hitler killed six trillion of them.
>>
Do brits realize that their muslims come through the commonwealth which the EU has nothing to do with?

The only thing you're stopping, as it is, is the immigration of eastern europeans
>>
>>71249033
*after remain
>>
>>71249033
>the future of Britain is niggers

You have to go back, Achmed.
>>
>>71251976
And Turkey.
>>
>>71251731
The young Muslims there are more extreme then their parents.
>>
>>71249033
>Cuaron
Wrong spic. It's Inarritu
>>
File: 337999.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
337999.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>71252620
you dumb little wanker
>>
>>71251241
>he doesn't like shitposting
salty brexiteer detected
>>
>>71251241
It's obviously aussies and Cucknadians
>>
>>71249033
>niggers will save Britain
NOPE.

Nice wishful thinking though.

>>71251241
>It's probably either an Eastern European shithole or an angry EU country that won't actually have an option to stem their Muslim tide.
It's the Leafs. It's always the fucking Leafs.
>>
>>71249033
this film wasn't about britain alone
it was about all of europe if neoliberal policies prevail
>>
>>71251241
I think you underestimate the shitposting abilities of Americans
>>
>>71253254
go on, pull my finger ;_;
>>
>>71253858
I think it showed that there is no good solution to the issue. Yes in the movie England is surviving, but they are just dying a slower death than the rest of the world. It doesn't really paint a great picture of nationalism either
>>
>>71250912
well we sure fixed that problem in a direct manner.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 576x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 576x312
>the last white boy is an autist with no intention to ever find a job, move out from his dad's attic or get any woman pregnant
>>
>>71255093
i dont think he can get any women pregnant
>>
>>71255093
>His dad is a museum official who thinks arts are more important than reproduction
>>
>>71251241
>flag system
fuck no
>>
>>71251827
this is actually a problem since young muslims are the the most vulnerable to radicalization, islam generally being an aggressive religion and the issue of not assimilating thus leading to feelings of alienation in one's "home"

imagine 30% of your population being radicalized
>>
>>71251144
it's wasn't even pro migration you dumb poltard go back to your capeshit and got threads where you belong
>>
>>71255435
art is more important than reproduction
>>
>>71251144

Is it possible to be more retarded than a /pol/tard ? Honest question.
>>
>>71259309
Zika baby
>>
>>71259309
jew shill kike nigger i'm not racist but nigger kike jew spics must all hang i am genetically superior yet thwarted by the new jew nigger nike kike cuck cuck dick suck duck dick putting xenoestrodicks in my water supply buy my water filters buy my organic toothpaste buy tmy organic air filter and destroy the jew dick scuck today DEGENERACY
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.