[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post real-life star encounters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
Post real-life star encounters
>>
File: steve-martin-40971.jpg (18 KB, 388x533) Image search: [Google]
steve-martin-40971.jpg
18 KB, 388x533
I was in a local healthy/expensive type supermarket here in Grand Rapids, Michigan (we have a lot of those) and I'm in line to buy some ham at the deli there. The lady asked me what kind, and I said "I have no fucking idea what different kinds of ham there are, lady" ENTIRELY too loudly and the guy behind me in line I hadn't noticed burst the hell up laughing.

I turn around. Steve Martin.

He kinda half leans around me and says "Honey glazed!" to the lady over the counter and I just kinda stare at him for a sec then smile and say thanks. I'm about to pay for it and he says "No way this one's on me" and pays the check for it right there. I was astounded, it was so awesome that I did the only thing I could think of ... The Three Amigos salute. Once again he cracks up and asked me if I had any idea how long it had been since someone did that. I said "a year?" he said "try ten."

We ended up having coffee at a place across the street. Turns out he bought a house in Monticeto, a really expensive residential area in SB, and has been living there a while. We talked about everything that wasn't his career for about 45 minutes before he had to take off because his deli stuff was gonna go bad. I shook his hand and said he made my year today. He smiled and beat my head in with a tire iron. I looked up from the floor, my eyes covered in my own blood as I made out a blurry image of an anvil being hoisted above his head. Through the ringing in my ears I couldn't hear his probably witty parting line before the anvil came crashing down, ending my life.
>>
File: 1466821908785.jpg (53 KB, 372x352) Image search: [Google]
1466821908785.jpg
53 KB, 372x352
>>71246087
>not smelling things before you purchase them
>>
>>71246087

I'm waiting on an autist to gind out how tall that fridge is so we can get an estimate of tom's true height.
>>
>>71246087
l work retail, this is a normal thing to do

why would you buy an appliance with a smell that didn't suit your home?
>>
>>71246137
I saw her in Manhattan once walking out of a restaurant with her posse. She's a very tall woman. She must've been wearing 6 inch heels or something.
>>
>>71246263
Did you get to sniff her?
>>
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>71246143
It's 5 foot
>>
>Meet Mr T at E3
>He gives me 7 signed Rocky boxing gloves
>He then gives me a big hug

Really great guy.

>Meet Gary Coleman at E3
>Play him in a game of Street Fighter
>Win the first round
>He absolutely crushes me in the next two rounds

Also a really great guy

>Meet Roddy Piper at E3
>See him kiss a crippled young man on the top of his head
>Tell him "I still remember when you hit Jimmy Snuka in the head with a coconut." He laughs and says "yeah, he was never the same after that."

One of the nicest people I ever met.

>Meet Ted Danson at the Arclight Theater in Hollywood
>My camera on my phone misfires three times and he poses with me three times until I get the photo

Totally gracious and a real gentleman

>See Michael Madsen buying a Halloween costume for a young boy
>Seems like a loving and caring dad

>Tom Cruise comes to a theater in Westwood Village
>Always finds the same homeless guy and gives him 50 dollars.
>He really seems to genuinely like this homeless dude.

>Meet Fred Williamson at a recent Monsterpalooza convention
>He's cagey as fuck, but still a nice guy

I've met dozens of people. I've only met one celeb who was a jerk. That was the wrestler named Kurt Angle
>>
>>71246362
whatd he do?
>>
I went to high school with Alexadra Daddario.
>>
>>71246263
>She's a very tall woman

173 cm. Pretty tall for a woman but not very tall
>>
>>71246428
in heels it is
>>
>>71246362

>Meet Leonard Nimoy at E3
>Give him a collectible coin
>He's thrilled to receive it. A gracious gentleman
>Tell him "the two best TV shows in television history are Star Trek and Gunsmoke and you were on them both"
>He's so flattered he practically blushes

Maybe one of the best moments of my life

>See William Shatner getting his hands and feet in the cement at the Chinese Theater in Holllywood
>He uses a pencil to sign his name in the wet cement
>He turns around and says to the crowd "what is my bid for this item?"
>I yell out "A DOLLAR!"
>He starts laughing

Met him in person many more times after that. Always cool

>My girlfriend works at a music store in Hollywood
>In comes Patrick Stewart
>He starts throwing an absolute hissy fit over something that was clearly his fault
>Acting like a total stuck up English cunt
>He finally yells out "oh the incompetence!"
>My girlfriend's boss calmly explains the situation
>He realizes he has made a huge mistake
>Grumbles "sorry" under his breath

A complete and total cunt.
>>
>>71246362
You sound like you live a whimsical fun life
Is everyone the nicest dude you've ever met?
>>
>>71246405

Just an absolute stuck up dick head. Rude to everyone. Totally blowing off all his fans. Refused to talk to everyone, even though he was at a public meet and greet, and for the press no less. So he was expected to be cordial. A real fucking prick.
>>
>>71246087
I shoulder checked Pauly Shore.

I was in Hawaii with my buddies on vacation and we were leaving our rooms to go out and get some food. As I came out of the elevator some douchebag was in way way not paying attention and I shoulder checked him. I turned and gave him a nasty fucking look and then kept walking and my buddy was like, "dude that's Pauly Shore." I turned around and he was standing in the elevator as the doors closed glaring at me. I know it was him too because he was doing standup at some bar later that night.

Another time in California Joe Biden went to shake my hand and I looked at him like he was an idiot and snubbed him.

But I did get to shake the hand of Gary Gary Sinise. Very friendly guy, he was playing with his band "The Lieutenant Dan Band", they do cover songs and shit for military personnel.
>>
>>71246466
stewart was probably having a bad day.
i refuse to believe he is not a total bro
>>
>>71246466
I met Shatner and he's a complete tool.
>>
>>71246087
I've never met anyone famous.
>>
>>71246362
I met Kurt Angle once in the UK when Smackdown/Raw came to do some exhibitions and stuff. He was in my local Asda buying some chicken and diet pepsi and I went up to him and told him I'd be seeing him at the O2 arena later that weekend, and he smiled and said awesome and then german suplexed me through the poultry shelf
>>
>>71246512
he's known to be a cunt
>>
File: 1466106105021.jpg (92 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1466106105021.jpg
92 KB, 1280x853
>>71246263
she's a big gal
>>
>>71246476
>You sound like you live a whimsical fun life

Thank you. I kinda do.

>>71246476
>Is everyone the nicest dude you've ever met?

Not everyone. I forgot the Patrick Stewart story when I wrote my first post. >>71246466

>Meet John Carpenter at a public signing
>Tell him that I loved watching his movies with my late father
>He actually gets choked up a bit and graciously thanks me for supporting his work

Top tier gentleman

>See action / comedian Larry Miller in a Kaybee Toy Store
>He's buying the entire line of Knights of Tira Nog toys for his son
>He son is a polite little dude, says thanks to his dad and gives him a big hug.
>Larry says "no problem pal."

Father of the year

>See Quentin Tarantino at an early screening of The Hateful 8 at the Directors Guild in Hollywood
>He's talking a mile a minute. I think it was nerves.
>Finally a black guy ambushes him with a question about his use of the "n-word" in his movies
>Accuses him of being a racist and making blaxploitation films
>Tarantino starts going "um, um, um, um"
>Once he calms down a bit he handles the question well
>Meet in greet in the lobby after the movie
>He's a really great guy with an encyclopedic knowledge of movies.
>Talk with him for about 2 minutes about how we both loved Alex Rocco

Surprising decent fellow.
>>
>>71246592
nooo ;_;
>>
>>71246483
you do realise that they have to stay at least a little in character, right?
>>
>>71246560
>I met Shatner and he's a complete tool.

When I was in LOL FILM SCHOOL (yeah, I know) I had several teachers and friends who worked with him. They all said the same thing. My audio engineering teacher really hated him.
>>
>>71246629
My stepdad is huge into the paintball scene and was in some movie with Shatner called "Splat Attack". He had nothing but good things to say about Shatner, but he's a huge Star Trek TOS fan so I don't know.
>>
>>71246624

Angle was a face at that point. It was around the time when he released that book.

I've met a ton of wrestlers over the years. Even the heels were cool guys. They're the most gracious and appreciative of all celebrities.

Top of the list are people like Piper, Mick Foley, Scott Steiner (heard he's an asshole though), Jim Ross, and Brett Hart.

>>71246668

Well that's the thing. I think it comes down to the person. He was always cool with me. But then again I have a good rep for working well with difficult people.
>>
>>71246668
>huge into the paintball scene

somehow that sounds really pathetic
>>
Talked to Thomas Jane at Show West years ago at Stander screening. Super nice guy. Very humble vibe.
>>
>>71246710
cunt
>>
>>71246710
It's his hobby, I don't know he seems to enjoy it. He makes all sorts of custom paintball guns and shit. He's got a great job, that's just something he likes to do to blow off steam I guess.
>>
>>71246690
Ever meet anyone from the xfiles or buffy?
>>
>>71246710
those are big words for an autistic NEET on a peruwian basket weaving forum
>>
>>71246505
Dude that pauly shore story is great
>>
I met Paige and Becky Lynch on River Street in Savannah a few months ago.

We ended up in a threesome.
>>
>>71246710
I'm pretty sure self-made men with hobbies considers flaming on 4chan to be really pathetic.
Expand your views, man.
>>
>Standing on the corner in Westwood waiting for Uber to pick me up
>A man in an expensive truck pulls up along side me and waits at the red light
>It's Fabio
>His chin is huge
>He looks and me and nods, almost like he was saying 'Yes, it is I, Fabio."
>And then he drives off

One of the most surreal moments I've ever had.

>See Ron Pearlman at the Arclight Theater
>I have to get a picture with him because my sister and law loves him
>Politely ask him for the photo and tell him why
>Tell him he "makes my sister in law moist"
>Laughs his ass off. Poses for the picture. Is a total gentleman
>See him again at the E3 expo last week
>Promoting his role in a new game
>He seems to recognize me and gets a big goofy smile on his face

Great guy all around

>See John Boyega, Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver behind the Jimmy Kimmel theater in Hollywood
>Driver is a total cunt
>Daisy loves everyone and is totally gracious. You can tell she's thrilled about being in Star Wars. Tries her best to sign for everyone
>John comes out later. He really looks sad. I think he knows about all the shit people were saying about him before the movie came out
>He looks so down I almost want to give him a hug and say "hey, everything is going to be alright."
>He finally starts signing autographs. He finally warms up to the crowd. He talks for a bit. He's very polite, very intelligent, and very soft spoken
>Driver is still a cunt
>>
>>71246505
>Another time in California Joe Biden went to shake my hand and I looked at him like he was an idiot and snubbed him.

Are you Big Boss?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFSiIgd05M8
>>
>>71246752
>xfiles

Gillian Anderson. She's a bit flighty and had a reputation for being a party girl. This was in the 90's before the show ended. I was shocked at how small she was in person. She was also gorgeous at the time, much better looking in person.
>>
>>71246863
>She's a bit flighty
can you elaborate a little?
>>
>>71246838
What made driver a cunt?
>>
>>71246794
True story. We actually went and saw his standup and it wasn't too bad. Had a few drinks and he had us all laughing our asses off telling about how people run up to him in public and get in his face calling him the Weasel and shit.
>>
>>71246853
lol it wasn't that dramatic. We were standing in a row and he was going down the line shaking people's hands one by one. When he got to me I just gave him and look, he got a perplexed look on his face and just kept going.
>>
I saw Eva Green in Russia st petersburg with Adrien Brody. She smells nice, by the way.
>>
>>71246905

Giggling a lot, kind a scatter brained, not staying focused.

I'm not saying she's unintelligent, just high energy and her attention span was all over the place. Almost the exact opposite of what you would expect from Scully. She did seem like a genuinely fun person.
>>
>>71246599
for you
>>
>>71246991
Sounds pretty qt tbqh.

i hope duchovs tapped it
>>
>>71246974
Did she flash her tits at you?
>>
>>71246923
He`s anxious as fuck, just watch all his public appearances.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVhap6mxjW4
I shut off completely whenever I somehow end up in social circles.
>>
I once met Steven Seagal in our local bakery, he was buying like 10 pounds of bear claws and cinnamon swirls.
I politely asked him for a photo and was kinda intimidated because he's fucking huge.
He said something like "ya no probm" and started flailing his arms around, patting me on the forehead the entire time.
I didn't really know how to handle the situation so I just smiled although I was kinda uncomfortable.
He finally stopped, stood there and said "good?". He stood there for like half a minute, just looking at me until his order was finally done.
He just grabbed it, paid and walked out of the store.
>>
>>71246923

He's got a reputation for it. I don't know why. He's just grumpy.

Later on he tried to warm up to people and came out for a second round of autograph signing. I think he realized he was being kind of a bitch.

This was the signing. I'm actually in this crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PEZLCwZgGA

Most of these people are scalpers who just sell this shit. So maybe he knew this and that's why he was so cranky. This was the second round of autographs, and he was being much nicer this time.

Oh, forgot to mention I met JJ Abrams at the same event. He really appreciates the fans. Signed for practically everyone.
>>
>>71247035
Maybe its because hes seen battle
>>
I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
>>
>>71247058
i enjoyed this
>>
>>71246280
Best pasta I lol everytime
>>
>>71247054
Damn,that crowd would make me anxious too.
>>
Emo Phillips was at my cousins graduation party. I guess he's like neighbors with them or something. Mostly quiet guy and had crazy eyes that would just stare into your soul. Talked in a normal voice the entire night besides twice when he did the falsetto when their was little kids around. I'm pretty sure I cheered champagne glasses with him but I'm not certain, I got kinda sloshed that night.
>>
I saw William Shatner at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>71246087
I met a few at conventions but that doesn't count since they are paid to be nice. I haven't met one in their natural habitat yet.
>>
I met Jim Gaffigan at WalMart. He was buying Hot Pockets.
>>
>>71247174
Did you run up to him all out of breath from laughing and yell out something about poptarts filled with meat?
>>
>>71246362
>>71246476
Maybe anon is the nicest guy ever and brings out the best in people around him
>>
>>71247163
I saw bruce campbell at austin comic con and he's charismatic af.
>>
>>71246423
Ever talk to her?
>>
Did anyone screen cap the one where Cruise stumbles on the guy masturbating in the park
>>
I was flirting with Divas at a Comicon, and Kevin Nash kept giving me shit looks.

Same con, I didn't hold the elevator for the Iron Sheik because he was slow and walking with a cane, and the elevator would be back before he made it to the door.

As the doors closed he yelled that he would make me 'humble' and that he would fuck me in the ass.
>>
>>71247174

What kind?
>>
>>71247226
>As the doors closed he yelled that he would make me 'humble' and that he would fuck me in the ass.

For some reason I believe this one.
>>
>>71247237

The human kind, what other Jim is there?
>>
>>71247237
three meat
>>
>>71247254
https://youtu.be/9K-wEUCCvE0?t=135
>>
I met Andy Samberg and wanted to be funny so just yelled "NICE NOSE FAGGOT". Everyone just silently stared at me for a good 10 seconds.
>>
>meet David Lynch in 2006 in a Q&A type of thing
>ask what's his least favorite of his own films
>says "I love all my children but Dune is a bastard"
>>
>>71247399
Reminds of that one post I read where the guy said he saw Kirsten Dunst and said for some random reason he yelled out cunt, and she got a hurt look on her face and kept walking.
>>
>>71247400
>says "I love all my children but Dune is a bastard"

Isn't that one an Alan Smithee?

I love Dune.
>>
>>71246110
Then who was poster???
>>
File: Gillian Anderson.jpg (469 KB, 2241x3984) Image search: [Google]
Gillian Anderson.jpg
469 KB, 2241x3984
>>71247030
weren't they dating last year
>>
File: Jim.jpg (148 KB, 761x757) Image search: [Google]
Jim.jpg
148 KB, 761x757
>>71246280
>electrical infetterence

This will never not be funny.
>>
>>71247621
>ywn lie on top of her and rest your head on her breasts as she gentlystrokes her hand through your hair.
>>
>>71246110
Um, I'm calling bullshit on this one
>>
>>71246110
I though it was goig to end in sex. so glad to be wrong. RIP.
>>
>>71246280
came in here to find this and read it again
>>
>>71247649
im going to become a billionare and develop a highly complex VR project just to expierence this
>>
>>71246609
Carpenter seems like a great guy
How are you able to meet all these people?
>>
>>71247400
What a mad cunt
>>
>>71247649
jdimsa
>>71247711
if only Elon Musk invested in things that really mattered
>>
>>71246629

I think Shatner knows he sucks as an actor and hates the role everyone knows him for.

Dude should be fucking grateful.
>>
>>71246804

Are you military or a SCAD hipster faggot?
>>
>>71247822
>implying he isnt in secrecy

he is one of us
>>
>>71246466
I've heard before that Stewart is an asshole.
Also he came across as a cunt when he was a guest on Top Gear.
>>
>>71247844
its a shame because it seems like most former trek actors embrace it and loved the expierence.

he should be happy he is the most famous of them all.
>>
>>71246483
He was probably pilled out of it
>>
I met Wesley Snipes in a convenience store.

I was a little shy, but I tried to say hi and shit. He was cool, didn't treat me like some fan, but like a guy he was having friendly banter with.

Than his bodyguard came in, telling him he needed to hurry up. Wes ignored him and kept talking to me. The guy tried to interup a few times, but Wes was ignoring him and cutting him off by talking to me. It was weird, funny, and a little bit awkward.

He shook my hand, gave me a playful wink while his back was to his bodyguard, and took off without even looking at the guy who was still trying to get his attention.
>>
>>71246974
Brody got Eva? I'm happy for him
>>
>>71248029
Well, why would he give a fuck about what his bodyguard thinks, the dude is living off of his dime he doesn't get to call shots.
>>
>>71248029
Be glad he kept his eyes open
>>
>>71246362
>He gives me 7 signed Rocky boxing gloves

How the hell do you carry around 7 boxing gloves?
>>
>>71248060
motherfucker, i was drinking juice and spit it all over my keyboard
>>
File: ghostbusters.jpg (181 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.jpg
181 KB, 800x600
>>
File: 628292107.jpg (16 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
628292107.jpg
16 KB, 450x304
>>71246087
>yfw its a mini fridge
>>
>>71248088
this image invokes a variety of different emotions for me

why does such pain exist?
>>
>>71248098

Even better it's a shoop, ya fucking retard
>>
>>71247057
No he hasn't. He had an accident before being deployed.
>>
>>71248119
no shit sherlock
>>
>>71248136
>implying working for egg hams isnt a battle
>>
>>71246838
>>He looks and me and nods, almost like he was saying 'Yes, it is I, Fabio."

This made me giggle.
>>
I met Kurt Angle. Not really an asshole but very, very sure of himself so some could see it as arrogance.

Met a bunch of indie wrestlers who aren't really "stars". Not yet anyway. Most are nice. One of them kicked me pretty hard by accident.
>>
Ben stiller met me once. I say he met me because he was in an elevator then I got in it, I didn't acknowledge him for a minute then he taps me on my should and says, "I'm Ben stiller, do you want a picture?"
I said no thanks then we got off the elevator.
>>
Kevin Bacon's band played a local theatre and his brother and him showed up to the bar I always go to. There was only about 30 people, it was karaoke night, his brother sang some stuff with people, I asked Kevin to sing footlose, and he said not gonna happen.
>>
I met Gérard Depardieu once at the bowling, he pushed me a little and said he was sorry. Sorry guys this is neither funny nor interesting
>>
>>71248345
aww,why didnt you just take the picture?
>>
I fucked Agent Scully in the late 90s.

She has a very tight and sweet pussy and loves to cuddle
>>
Met Megan Fox once. She saw that I had a D&D 4th edition module in my bag, and she gave me a look of pure disgust.

"4th Edition? Really?"

And she went away.

;_;
>>
>>71248412
Stop bragging duchovny.

No one likes a show off
>>
>>71248452
She probably went to get Vin Diesel so they could both kick your ass.
>>
>>71248452
lmao;i believe it.
>>
>>71248477
>implying David

It's Annabeth Gish. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>71248452
Thats funny, because my celebrity story is that Megan Fox blew me because she saw my 2nd edition (advanced) t-shirt explaining THAC0.
>>
>>71248510
>Meg Fox
>into anything other than the original white box

Pick one.
>>
>>71248507
lawdy

I knew there was some tension between those two
>>
Met actor Samm Levine once. Wasn't sure it was him until he started talking and then his voice confirmed it. I work retail and he needed help finding a shampoo. I shook his hand and said I was a fan. Later that day I ended up on the registers and wound up checking him out. We chatted a little more. He was a cool guy. A little weird that about a month later, I saw him come back to the store as I was coming to work. He was looking around but never saw me.
>>
>>71248602
he was looking for your dick
>>
>>71246178
Hey tom, when you gonna speak to your daughter again?
>>
>>71246087
I met OP once. He was a homo. : /
>>
>>71248671

Goddamn, you are worse than HStalin
>>
>>71248566
No, I'm just a normal guy who got lucky
>>
File: 1418548187220.jpg (183 KB, 485x364) Image search: [Google]
1418548187220.jpg
183 KB, 485x364
I saw Mel Gibson having dinner once. He was by himself, eating a pretty juicy looking steak in this restaurant in L.A. I was awestruck to see one of my favorite movie actors, but I didn't want to badger him or anything, I actually wanted to come off cool and detached. So, as I passed his table with my date, I just half-stopped, said "It's just been revoked" and nodded. He just looks at me and glares. It was like staring into the abyss and the abyss was not only staring back, it was trying to claw into your soul.

So I went to my table and I'm just kicking myself, thinking I made a complete ass of myself to Mel Gibson. It was all I could think about, it was ruining my date, so I thought of going over there and apologizing. As I turn to check out the table, I see Gibson is still looking at me. Not average looking, psycho looking. He had a cold stare and a blank expression, the type of face that would make lesser men shit their pants. And he kept starring. He at his steak, drank his wine and ate his dessert (he had a fancy cake), and he didn't break eye contact NOT EVEN ONCE. The raw stake's bloody juice was dripping from his mouth, and he just kept going. He was a caged animal.

So I lower my head and soldier through. My date keeps yapping abour her job and her friends and how good the lobster at that restaurant is and I'm just trying to erase Mel Gibson from my mind. So when he gets up to walk out I think to myself "It's OK, maybe this night won't be a total dud". And as he's walking out of the restaurant, he passes by our table, and he just half-stops, much like a did. Points a finger gun to my head, smiles and then just walks out. My date was weirded out, but I was just relieved I could put "pissing off Mel Gibson" behind me.

So we step outside later on and my tires have been slashed and my car windows have been broken, there's scratches all over and I find a note saying "Fucking Jews" on the windshield. That was the last time I ate such a good lobster.
>>
I live in Belfast so I've seen most of the Game of Thrones cast around.

This was unrelated to Game of Thrones, I think she was in a play at the local theater, but I bumped into the woman who played Ellaria Sand, Vorenus' wife in Rome and Luther's wife in Luther. I couldn't remember her name so I just said "Are you...er, wow, I loved you in Rome!" which seemed to work. It turned out we were waiting for the same bus so we talked for a bit while on it and she gave me some sort of bizarre shoulder pat/half-hug when she left. She was really nice but I felt super awkward throughout the whole thing and couldn't shake the feeling that I was boring her, even though she did most of the talking and she seemed really grateful for the attention.
>>
>>71248707
Now tom I thought you hated Freud and psychologists. Stalin sounds right up your street...
>>
File: sturner.png (985 KB, 1023x571) Image search: [Google]
sturner.png
985 KB, 1023x571
I met Sophie turner from game of thrones 2 years ago in a coffee shop in London.

I was buying a coffee and checking her out when I realized she was the actress who played Sansa. I approached and autistically asked "Excuse me, sorry to bother you... but are you from tv?"

I fucking asked are you from TV, I knew exactly who she was but I asked "are you from tv".

What followed was a really awkward conversation, she was really polite and I was a complete socially awkward moron who was awkward and said things at the wrong time. In the end i thanked her and asked for a photo.

I even said such cringeworthy lines as "can I buy you a coffee? I realize you can afford it but as a thank you because I've watched all of game of thrones so far".

And another one. I asked her if she was here for comic con since that was on the same weekend, she asked "whats comic con?" so I explained and then said "wait surely you know right? Is it a joke?" It was all very awkward

Pic related. All of this is entirely true.
>>
Was on the set of an episode of Treme and got to meet David Simon. I was a little nervous about it, so I ended up approaching him looking like a lunatic. I kept saying, "I just wanna shake your hand, man," over and over again. He looked really uneasy and I told him how I wanted to be a writer like him. He seemed disappointed by that and was like, "Oh nooo..." After that we just parted ways and I spent the rest of the time there watching him as he walked around the set. I couldn't stop thinking about how prominent his nose hairs are.
>>
>>71246110
Such a sad, sad story.

RIP Anon
>>
>>71248850
how come she looks good there but she looked like total shit in the xmen movie? its fucking baffling!
>>
>>71246714
I'm legit jealous.
>>
>>71248931
because she's one of those girls that goes to shit the minute she hits 18. How did you not notice this? Did you just nope the fuck out of your hometown and never go back, or check facebook ever? (before anyone jumps on me I log on maybe twice a year, but that's enough to at least see people's face).

Some girls look really good as teenagers but awful as adults, not sure if it's just them growing into their face and it doesn't work out or what. That must suck so hard for women, you think for sure you got the easiest life on the planet them BAM, it's all snatched from you right as you enter adulthood. At least they can still get some nu-male to take care of them probably and sophie will be fine obviously
>>
>>71248931
2 years ago. I remember at the time on game of thrones she looked like she'd put on some weight, but in person she was HOT. I was just checking her out thinking "you're hot as fuck, you kinda look like the girl from game of thrones"

And then I heard her talking to her friend and I realized it was her.

I also met Forrest Griffin, at the time my favourite fighter in the UFC. I was a total autismo that day also.
>>
>>71248850
Hasn't she been to comic con several times? How the hell does she not know?
>>
I once had a katana duel with nicolas winding refn on a beach, ryan was there so he can confirm
>>
>>71249031
>Only uses facebook twice a year
>Is proud

Wew lad. Watch yourself on that edge.
>>
>>71249046
Well thats what I thought too. Hence why I asked her if it was a sarcastic joke; but then the atmosphere got awkward when I said that and so I figured it was time to bail.

She was nice though. She asked me if I lived in London and I told her no I was just solo backpacking down there for a few days and she was really cool. She said she'd like to do that and it sounded fun. She was pretty nice.
>>
>>71249031
*Tips fedora*
>>
>>71248088
kid wondering where the fuck Dr. Venkman is
>>
File: Lochlyn_Munro.jpg (32 KB, 322x500) Image search: [Google]
Lochlyn_Munro.jpg
32 KB, 322x500
Met him at a film festival after-party. Nicest guy I've ever met, totally fun too.
>>
I met Geoffrey Rush in NYC when I was seeing the producers.

>see one ugly basted getting a hot dog
>I decide I want one
>oh fuck it's a pirate
>I ask to take a photo
>he says sure
>photo taken and he makes an utterly hideous face
>tells me to start believing in ghost stories cause I'm in one
>I laugh
>he buys me a hot dog

Cool guy.

For all the shit that's flung at S. Segal he was pretty cool at this bar in Vegas and he picked up everyone's tab and he was yucking it up with everyone.

David Della Rocco and Norman Reedus were bartending at the same bar at a later time and I was bullshitting with them and Norman had a bit if an ego but was cool but DDR was based as fuck. I shit you not Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki came up to get some shots (maybe shooting an episode? I don't watch that show) and I was pretty shitfaced and startedo doing a Joe Peshi impression and the four of them lost their shit when I got to "fuck me? FUCK ME? FUCK MY MOTHER?" and they said I should be an extra.

I don't remember much after that because I puked my guts up in the bathroom and left through the window without paying.
>>
>>71249071
what the fuck edge are you talking about nigger. it's amazing how far some of you autists will stretch shit to try and insult someone.
>>
>>71249219
>I don't use facebook because it's full of people and I'm a lone wolf

*Does a wolf howl and then lights a candle while shedding a single tear*

Life is darkness like my heart. People = shit
>>
>>71249219
Got'em!
>>
>>71249219
CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNNN
>>
I met Limmy in the park, he was with his kid. I just quickly said "Hey mate I really enjoy your show" as I walked by and he said "Ta mate!"

So we're pretty much best friends
>>
File: smug peep.png (175 KB, 388x477) Image search: [Google]
smug peep.png
175 KB, 388x477
>>71249311
Nigger
>>
>>71246710
kek I know what you mean
>>
>>71249285
I don't use facebook because it's cancer. Even most people that use it regularly agree with this besides teenage girls. Hope you are having a good summer break faggot
>>
>>71246280

I don't what kind of oddball humor this is and why I find it so clever
>>
>>71249389
>I don't use facebook because it's cancer

DEGENERACY. WHITE WOMEN. CHAD.

Get yourself back to /pol/ you little faggot. I'll keep using facebook to stay in contact with my bitches.

>Do you have facebook?
>Oh no you see I don't use facebook because it's degenerate cancer. BTW are you a virgin? Oh... Oh sure ok I'll hold your drink for you while you go and dance with that guy. Cya soon :(
>>
>>71249389
DO NOT PUSH ME.

BECAUSE I AM CLOSE

TO

THE

EDGE
>>
>>71249389
ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE AND I'M ABOUT BRRRREAAK
>>
>>71249201
Remember him from Roxbury and an episode of Pysch, seems like a really cool guy
>>
>>71249574
Topkek
>>
File: smuggo.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
smuggo.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>71249531
>>71249574
Nigger
>>
>>71249613
xD epic post /B/rother
>>
>>71249574
jesus, anyone who thinks the average age around here doesn't plummet during the summer just needs to read this thread.
>>
File: 8iqdal16cgx7.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
8iqdal16cgx7.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>71246483
Not shocked. Your talking about a guy who was going to sign with ECW until raven did a "very unchristian act" that upset him so much he promised to sue heyman if his face was even seen for 1 second in the tape of the show...

...but then turned around a few years later and told booker t he was going to rape his wife to death, but its ok because its beasiality because all black people are animals.

Hes not right in the head
>>
>>71248392
Thought it would be a better story to turn down the picture.
>>
File: babydick man.jpg (123 KB, 1073x785) Image search: [Google]
babydick man.jpg
123 KB, 1073x785
>>71249201
did you ask him about his peen?
>>
>>71249046
>>71249131
She was clearly joking, can't help that op was an autistic spastic
>>
>>71249704
I'm 24 lad.
The underaged ones are the edgelords.
>>
>>71249311
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GrydNhvGy0w
>>
>>71249316
Calling bullshit on this.

The real Limmy would have said 'Thanks pal, dae ye have any spare change fae the bus?'.
>>
Met Shia LaBeouf in an elevator in Oxford as part of an art exhibition or some shit. Pretty chill guy.
>>
>>71246466
>>71246476
>>71247199
That's because Anon is pretty clearly Chris Evans
>>
>>71249704
>4CHAN IS A PLACE OF SERIOUS DISCUSSION AND MATURITY EXCEPT FOR IN SUMMER

Shut up reddit fag. 4chan has always been a cesspit of trolls and stale memes. If you don't want to get shitposted then don't feed the trolls. Simple.
>>
>>71249755
But she didn't seem to be clearly joking. It could of been down to my accent maybe, she was quite well spoken where as I'm a northerner with a thick accent.

But she really did seem to not know what it is.

If I could go back now, I'd ask her when her sex scene will be on.
>>
>>71249762
yes anon i saw that guy say he doesn't use facebook. edgiest thing i have seen here in years. kindly fuck off to wherever you came from
>>
>>71249811
Oh yeah why don't you lick my ass then you fucking faggot
>>
>>71248053
Could it have been some kind of parole officer?
He was in prison for a while.
>>
File: elle_fanny.jpg (270 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
elle_fanny.jpg
270 KB, 2048x1536
I met Elle Fanning recently. She was really tall and her skin was sweaty.
>>
>>71249864
I'VE FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
SO INSECUREEEEEE
>>
>>71249898
Topkek
>>
>>71249864
BUT IN THE END

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I CAME TOO FAR, TO LOSE IT ALL

BUT IN THE END, REDDITS ALL THAT MATTERSSSSSSSSS
>>
File: 1414179350362.gif (1009 KB, 213x255) Image search: [Google]
1414179350362.gif
1009 KB, 213x255
>>71249898
>>71250029

>knows all the words to linken park

guess we know who the real edgemasters are
>>
>>71250054
>He knows all the words to Linkin park too

Takes one to know one, reddit lord.
>>
File: comfy scully.jpg (901 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
comfy scully.jpg
901 KB, 1920x1080
>>71247932
I want to believe
>>
File: 1330963932726.png (142 KB, 352x315) Image search: [Google]
1330963932726.png
142 KB, 352x315
Met robin williams once.

He was in the middle of shooting jumanji. They were shooting some scenes for in a small town up the road, and he just showed up at the GW in town. He brought dunst with him as well .
He asked if we (there was only like 5 of us in the store, including the guy who worked there) would do a 4 man free for all with him and we said sure.

Williams broke out what had to be atleast $6000 worth of dark eldar (all very nicely painted too). We had a great time (cept dunst. She just kept looking at the clock and casually looking over at williams. she didnt say a word, but you could tell she was bored out of her mind).

When it was williams turn, he got this serious face on, was making damn good estimations (god I loved the time when you couldnt use the ruler to see if you were in range) and was just beating out asses into the ground. When it was anyone elses turn, however, he would be telling joke after joke after joke, just cracking us up. About 3 or 4 turns in (I dont remember the exact turn count, all I remember was we all had just got into a huge fight over one of the points and it was nowhere near resolved) his beeper went off and he said they had to go (dunst looked like heaven itself just opened up). He signed our codex's and main rulebooks (cept the dude who played chaos. He signed his rulebook, but absolutely refused to touch anything chaos) and left.

Great dude. The look he got when the dude who tried to hand him his chaos codex (he had already signed both the codex and rulebook of the 2 guys ahead of him) was extremely close to the pic and just said in his deadpan serious voice "...im not touching that chaos filth"
>>
shia labeouf filmed me playing music for his dumbass documentary he's making

he seemed nice
>>
>>71250119
Is this true? I want to believe this.
>>
>>71250119
God damn what a chill dude
>>
>>71249856
>I'm a northerner
That's clearly why then, nobody wants to talk to you cunts.

but seriously, was probably your accent, i find it hard to understand half the northern people at uni.
>>
>>71250119
When Zelda Williams visited /v/ I spammed the front page with pics of my penis and then spammed her twitter with the same pic so it's likely she saw my penis, the thought of it still makes me hard
>>
>>71249704
It's American hours. When they're not posting this retarded shit they're spamming pictures of nude black men.
>>
File: pepe kirk.png (152 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
pepe kirk.png
152 KB, 700x674
>>71246560
Everyone knows this.
>>
>>71246838
>the Directors Guild in Hollywood
>>71246609
>>71246466
>>71246362
You obviously live/work around Hollywood. Are you a producer or work for the movies in some way?
>>
File: autism signs of.png (591 KB, 722x832) Image search: [Google]
autism signs of.png
591 KB, 722x832
>>71246466
>He's so flattered he practically blushes
He didn't want to offend an obvious autist.
>>
>>71249823
>don't feed the trolls
XD
>>
>>71250314
Nah, I met him and he was nice as fuck. I didn't bring up ST though, but Boston Legal. That might be why.
>>
>>71250289
I know you think your cool, but honestly, thats just sad. Either you're telling the truth and should seek help, or lying about it and honestly, thats worse.

Seek help.
>>
saw Aidan Gillen in a university film theatre but I didn't talk to him and he stayed behind until everyone else had left at the end.
>>
File: 1374263849911.jpg (14 KB, 272x289) Image search: [Google]
1374263849911.jpg
14 KB, 272x289
>>71250371
>>
>>71250383
did you call it in?
>>
File: johnwatershitchhiking.jpg (108 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
johnwatershitchhiking.jpg
108 KB, 640x480
me on the left
>>
>>71248370
Gege is pretty based so it was interesting anon.
>>
>>71248798
I'm at uni in belfast and have never seen any of the cast, even though i swear every one i know has met one of them
I even checked out D&D's facebooks for bants and have like 5-10 mutual friends with each of them
for fuck's sake
>>
>>71250371
lol yo bono deendoe!

cheers
>>
>>71246280
Did this really happen?
>>
>>71249818
there were threads about this here when it was happening live
i didn't watch all of them because it was like 12 hours, but saw a few
do you have a link to your segment? or can you remember what you asked him?
>>
I met Jensen Ackles at a Dallas Airport, it was really brief cause he was about to board his flight but he was nice about it
>>
File: 1141138088_0072[1].jpg (9 KB, 220x242) Image search: [Google]
1141138088_0072[1].jpg
9 KB, 220x242
>Saw Joe Pantoliano in a shop when I was on holiday in America
>Tell him I enjoyed him in The Sopranos and Memento and ask for a photograph if that okay
>He seemed nice and agreed to the photo
>I thanked him and in a joking way asked 'So did you kill Pie-O-Mie?'
>He looked me in the eyes, looking visibly angry and said 'It was just a fucking horse' then walked off

I don't know if it was a joke or he was seriously pissed off about it. Maybe people ask him it all the time.
>>
>>71248079
it was supposed to be 8 but he dropped 1
>>
>>71250289
what if she did and laughed the whole time?
>HAHAHA this baby dicked crazy fuck!
>oh god he's still at it! HAHAHA that's sadder than my dad commiting suicide!
>>
>>71250415
you seem a bit gay
>>
File: 200_s.gif (39 KB, 338x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
39 KB, 338x200
>>71246280
>tfw the Goose is currently loose in my shithole of a city to shoot Blade Runner 2 but still can't run into him because of his security guards
>>
>>71250579
My penis isn't small though so it wouldn't make sense

I will feed off your jealousy now
>>
>>71249456
/pol/ is garbage but that anon was right about facebook. Don't get your tampon twisted over it.
>>
>>71250582
you should try to give him an armful of milky way bars
>>
>>71250611
CRAWLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG IN MY SKINNNNNNNNN
>>
>>71250623
I might try to leave a pathway of milky ways throught town ET stlye
>>
>>71249888
what did she smell like?
>>
>>71250611
ONE THING
I DON'T KNOW WHY
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD I TRY
>>
>>71250579
>that's sadder than my dad commiting suicide!
Come on dude. I like to think we're slightly better than /b/.
>>
>>71250543
Kek. I bet he was joking if true
>>
File: 1425194723071.png (198 KB, 312x520) Image search: [Google]
1425194723071.png
198 KB, 312x520
>>71250644
>>71250686
>>
File: Capture.jpg (17 KB, 359x395) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
17 KB, 359x395
>>71250686
>>
>>71246710
>I'm kind of a big deal in the shitposting scene
>>
>>71250582
Budapest?
>>
>>71250502
My friends carried most of the conversation, can't remember much of what they said, some stuff about his public meltdown and Even Stevens. I only got to ask him about what his favourite movies he starred in where, to which he said the first Transformers because everyone on the project was passionate about bringing it to life, like they were making "something real", like art instead of a product solely designed to make money. I couldn't agree more on that. He wasn't very descriptive, by the time we got to him he was visibly tired since he'd been standing there for like 18 hours or something - he was very friendly despite all that though and was a really good listener.
>>
File: heheheh.gif (502 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
heheheh.gif
502 KB, 500x333
>>71250644
>>
File: 1437963678972.jpg (17 KB, 456x384) Image search: [Google]
1437963678972.jpg
17 KB, 456x384
>>71250686
top kek
>>
>>71250828
>>
>>71250425
they rent houses around the malone road. Loads of the cast used to be in Lavery's all the time, and the Student's union occasionally.
>>
I've met a few comedians and awkwardly walked next to Antonio Tarver (boxer, fucker is huge) and sperged out and just said "d-do you think the fight will be good tonight who are these guys" like a complete mong.

The only story of any remote worth, is meeting Stewart Lee. Fucker is tiny and after the show does a signing so I go up and he says politely "what's your name?" and i'm northern as fuck and say "aaron" "...harry?" "no, AEY AEY" "...e, e." "no, AEY AEY" he looked at me really confused then his helper was like "ITS AIRON!" then he signed and i got the fuck out of there.

Amongst that I've talked to Brendon Burns and Andrew Lawrence, UK/Aussie comedians, and locked eyes with Babymetal, Doug Stanhope, Karen O, and that's about it, I guess.

Also Vogue from Gladiators UK. Fuck yeah, Vogue.
>>
>>71246280
>prevent any electrical infetterence
I never understood this joke. Infetterence? Huh?
>>
>>71246087
Gave the Arctic Monkeys a lift to a gig once. Got a thank you on their first album sleeve
>>
File: Lily-Allen-Pics.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lily-Allen-Pics.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
>>71250925

also I forgot when I went to see Lily Allen for like my first gig and we didn't have proper gig etiquette and she was in her chavvy dress and trainers phase so me and my friend just stared at her lovingly for an hour and a half, she looked pretty confused by the end of it.

GOD MY STORIES ARE SHIT.
>>
File: 1453758576705.jpg (213 KB, 800x1101) Image search: [Google]
1453758576705.jpg
213 KB, 800x1101
>>71250644
>>71250686
rip my sides
>>
Alfie Allen at a UCLA frst party, I don't know who he knew there but he and his friends showed up with a bunch of blow. He's a wild dude.
>>
>>71250949
Why didn't you rape her you fucking cuck
>>
>>71250686
KEK ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
>>
>>71250925
imdb says he is 5'11 you fucking retard
>>
File: 1431810022027.jpg (19 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1431810022027.jpg
19 KB, 460x276
>>71250644
>>
>>71248850
jesus christ so awkward. She's hot as fuck you should've played it cool
>>
>>71246362
>>Tell him "I still remember when you hit Jimmy Snuka in the head with a coconut." He laughs and says "yeah, he was never the same after that."

haha, yeah, he murdered people after that, LOL
>>
My sister used to nanny for the undertaker, so Ive hung out in his house and played with his dogs and kids, who were like 9 months and 3 hears old at the time. I only met the guy himself like twice, and he was pretty chill. His dogs were absolute bro tier, though. He had a rottweiler and a mastiff at the time. I was 14 and both of them outweighed me by like 50 pounds, but the rott fell in love with me and would knock me over to lick my face like any time I walked into the room. That dog is why rotts are my favorite breed.
>>
>>71250892

filming in eastern europe always mean shit movie and cheap production
>>
File: 1440305762292.jpg (438 KB, 707x643) Image search: [Google]
1440305762292.jpg
438 KB, 707x643
>>71250686
>>
>>71251072
awww
>>
>>71250901
yeah i've heard of people seeing kit harrington in laverys a lot
Either he's never there when I'm there or I'm always too drunk to notice
>>
>>71250925
I met Stewart Lee after a show once
I asked him to sign a receipt for a pack of gum cause it was all I had which made him chuckle
>>
Met Mads Mikkelsen at a club in my town. He was just waiting in line like everybody else. No security whatsoever. That was right after it was announced he would be playing Hannibal Lecter. I just casually walked up to him and asked him for an autograph. Nobody seemed to recognize him so we did chat in peace for like 5 minutes. He gave me major Hannibal spoilers back then. I posted a few on here too. After that we went in and lost sight. Few hours later i saw him across the dancefloor and noded my beer at him. He did the same. Pretty cool guy.
>>
>>71250608
your penis is not small enough to be called baby dick? oh im jealous

>>71250720
chill out, i'm not tweeting that to her.
>>
>>71251118
There a lot of tax-breaks for movie production in this country. Ridley Scott filmed The Martian here, so he brought Blade Runner 2 now.
>>
Met Bill Cosby when I was a kid. Can't remember much of it
>>
>>71251232
was it a gay club, man? between hannibal.. and your story.. it all sounds very homoerotic kek
>>
>>71250789
>>71250815
>>71250686
>>71250644
>>71250840
>>71250876
>>71250961
>>71251027
>>71251151
Ha ha wow my post really blew up! Thanks guys :D
>>
>>71251305
No actually. It's a pretty big club. I think second biggest in europe. And he was there with a friend and some model i think. But the model seemed to belong to the friend.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.