[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's very good though, he's not an actor. But um....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10
File: Not many of them were.png (274 KB, 622x439) Image search: [Google]
Not many of them were.png
274 KB, 622x439
He's very good though, he's not an actor. But um.... you know, not many of them were
>>
So what DO you know of this Renwick customerrrrrrrr?
>>
>Well let me just say one thing to that. I would say that a man who behaves like a beast shall never suffer the pain of being a man. Yet a man without love is like an orchard without shedded blossom. I've mellowed, I think.
>>
File: garth1.png (350 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
garth1.png
350 KB, 600x450
>ywn own a foundation for kids with psychokinetic abilities
>>
File: Knuckle Supper.jpg (134 KB, 1055x495) Image search: [Google]
Knuckle Supper.jpg
134 KB, 1055x495
>>
>>71245471
>you will never be a very intuitive kid in Marenghi Foundation
>>
File: 1464596331449.jpg (250 KB, 1024x708) Image search: [Google]
1464596331449.jpg
250 KB, 1024x708
>female actress never shows in interview segments

>that whole implication that they somehow accidentally murdered her

this shit was ahead of its time
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjOEcoMy2fI
>>
>First of all, I'm not an actor.

>SO STOP ACTING AT ME
>>
>>71245538
>>that whole implication that they somehow accidentally murdered her

I need to watch this again, I completely missed this
>>
File: 1452213412600.jpg (63 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1452213412600.jpg
63 KB, 960x720
>when One Track Lover hits
>>
>Special effects by Deanamatronix
>>
What I do, sometimes, is get a tin of soup; heat it up; poach an egg in it; and serve that with a pork pie or sausage roll.
>>
>she was wrong
>>
>We made this show without any channel's permission. So I just started making the show with Garth, paying for it myself - we didn't know you had to be asked. So we made it, gave it to the channel and they said "I'm sorry, but we didn't ask you to make this" and I said "What do you mean you didn't ask us to make this? Do you ask everyone before they make a show?" And they said "Yes we do". And I went "This is news to me sweetheart. I made this show with my sweat and blood. I've spent the last 4 weeks of my life making this show. Do you want it?". "No" they say. So I'm, you know, caught between the devil and the deep blue sea having to sell 40 episodes of a medical based horror show, erm, with no one buying it, thats why we had to put it out in Peru.
>>
File: refwffe.jpg (58 KB, 977x866) Image search: [Google]
refwffe.jpg
58 KB, 977x866
"Maybe if everyone who'd ever been close to you had died, you'd be sarcastic too."

"Yes, that makes sense"
>>
>>71245602
>I think she's in the east end
>>
>>71245527
>"I must be the only author whos written more books than Ive read"
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>Mike stared in disbelief as his hands fell off. From them rose millions of tiny maggots. Maggots? Maggots. Maggots. Maggots. Maggots... all over the floor of the post office. In Leytonstone.
>>
>>71245434

Is that a reference to blacks?
>>
>>71245602
>>71245538
It's also heavily implied that Dean Lerner straight-up murdered their financier
>>
>This cold night will turn us all to fools and madmen.
>King Lear, p46
>>
>>71245538

I'm really hoping for a film or one off special episode to parody Twin Peaks and the X-Files coming back, with a recast Liz.
>>
Blood?

Blood.
>>
File: preacher man.jpg (24 KB, 435x243) Image search: [Google]
preacher man.jpg
24 KB, 435x243
>>71245434
What do you call this hair style?
>>
>>71247630
Or Merangi goes fantasy to cash in on LoTR, GoT, and King's Dark Tower series.

Wizards?
Wizards.
>>
>>71247826
Marenghi tries to rip off Bernard Cornwell but fails to do any historical research.
>>
>>71248099
Yessss historical fantasy novel.
>>
>>71247679
geek pie
>>
>>71245602
>>71245602

also watch "man to man with dean learner"
a fake talk show with our beloved host dean learner, where it's more than implied that he makes his cash in dubious ways.
his rants against everything are also superb
+ guess who's the first guest in his show!
>>
>>71247630
I want the Wasp Women film, Garenthi claimed to have made.
>>
File: Modern_Toss_work.png (865 KB, 615x850) Image search: [Google]
Modern_Toss_work.png
865 KB, 615x850
Anyone remember Modern Toss?
>>
Hello Dean LeARNEr
>>
I'M A ONE TRACK LOVER
>>
MY AUNT LIVES IN SCOTLAND, SHE SAYS IT'S QUITE NICE
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.