[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM9 qbwMBaH0 Lets do essenti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: bluevalentine.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
bluevalentine.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM9qbwMBaH0
Lets do essential woman hate list. I begin.
Blue Valentine
500 days of summer
Eyes wide shut
Her
>>
>>71243294
>esential woman hate list
firstly, it's women
secondly, you probably just got dumped for a better looking and more intelligent guy
thirdly, these films are hardly ones in which you hate the women involved
get a fucking life and watch some better films you pathetic embryo
>>
>>71243724
Ah, you forgot to add that OP has a tiny penis to your list of generic insults towards men with a disdain towards women.
>>
>>71243724
I thought the girl in blue valentine was an ungrateful slut but I guess hate is overstating it.
>>
>>71244260
Nah it's acceptable growing to hate a lazy bum with no ambitions that gets drunk every day
>>
>>71244277
it's possible to see it different ways, in what way should he have been ambitious do you think? He was a good person and a good father who worked to support his wife and her daughter, Not sure how that makes him a lazy bum. Guess it's not exciting and romantic though.
>>
>>71244594
He was a nice guy but would you want to spend your life with somebody who is happy to work a shit job and come home and play with his kid and had no ambitions to make a career or maybe go see some of the world or do ducking anything interesting?

It would be mind numbingly boring

He says all he wants to do is go to work then come home to them, it's not a bad thing so much, just very claustrophobic and would be difficult to live with somebody do depedent on you for their happiness
>>
>>71244641
For some people, like the guy, just having a family is enough to be happy. Honestly most people have a shit job most people don't live exciting lives. Her ex got her pregnant and she still got a guy who really loved her and was a good dad. Lucky imo that's why she seemed ungrateful to me. But it's not really anyone's fault that they are the way the are. She needed someone who loved her was a good dad and ambitious moving up in the world, to find that as a single mother/pregnant with someone else's kid? Possible I guess.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.