[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Louis CK is being interviewed >He just starts doing his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: louisck.jpg (33 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
louisck.jpg
33 KB, 440x330
>Louis CK is being interviewed
>He just starts doing his standup routine

This is fucking annoying and he does it in EVERY talkshow/whatever he is in.

Like why even bother showing up for an interview, if you aren't even going to have a conversation with the host?
>>
>>71242251
>He just starts sucking a black dildo

Like why even bother showing up for an interview, if you aren't even going to have a conversation with the host?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x187
Why pay any attention to him? He's a complete fag who's totally dead inside.
>>
>So I was feeding my daughter the other day and she wouldn't eat the thai food i bought and i was like "FUCK YOU LITTLE CUNT BITCH JUST EAT IT FUCKFACE"
>Sometimes I imagine sucking a dick and I don't think I can do it but I keep thinking about it
>>
>>71242312
>deepthroats the dildo
>cant take anymore
>pukes up the semen shake he had for lunch
>>
I hate it when comedians do this in general. Granted, if the comedian's routine is funny, it's better than watching a typical interview with an actor or some other brain-dead celebrity of course.
>>
>>71242251
Talk shows are scripted. Host and guest both know what is going to be discussed. Some guests, specifically stand up comedians, do bits. In fact, it's why they're booked. Look up any Bill Burr appearance, he does the same thing. Non stand-up comedians are there to plug non stand-up comedian projects.
>>
So many comedians do this. Fuck late night shows. They're all ads.
>>
>>71242251
probably a mixture of two things
1. As a comedian there is probably pressure to be funny all the time
2. If he does have funny/interesting anecdotes to tell, it makes sense that he would form them into jokes, or at least deliver them like jokes/observations
>>
The only one who does this well is Norm because he doesn't give a fuck to do the scripted segue so the interviewer has to genuinely react because they're hearing it for the first time.
>>
>>71242251
If you're really dying to see him getting interviewed listen to marc maron's podcasts.
>>
this is a pretty good interview for Louis CK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqzGfyo-hbQ
>>
>watch Louis CK's show
>he just writes his stand-up jokes into the show
>>
>>71242523
This.
None of the guests are ever being spontaneous and they all have an agenda, to sell whatever show they're pushing.
>>
>>71242523
Patton Oswalt took his entire MLP speech from his standup routine and inserted it in an interview.
>>
>talk show
>conversation

anon what are you retarded???

listen to a howard stern interview faggot if you wanna hear someone have an actual conversation
>>
>>71242523

see this is why I love podcasts you don't get that shit with podcasts
>>
File: FUCKIN QUEEAHS.png (645 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
FUCKIN QUEEAHS.png
645 KB, 830x1262
>>71242251
Are we seriously pretending only Louis CK does this cause muh cuck meme?

Literally every fucking stand up comic does this. Doesn't matter if its Chappelle, Burr, Aziz, Schummer, etc. I have never seen an interview where a comic didn't use some of their material.
>>
File: louis-ck-cell-phone-advice.jpg (34 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck-cell-phone-advice.jpg
34 KB, 640x350
>He starts talking about Keit-ai

>>
File: Louis CK & Three Hacks.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Louis CK & Three Hacks.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>71242251
>it's a /tv/ makes shit up about Louis CK because he got popular even though a few years ago this place couldn't stop praising him episode
Stay contrarian, faggots
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.