[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically she's no better than Ramsay Bolton.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 980x551
So basically she's no better than Ramsay Bolton.
>>
She has some darkness in her soul, yes. She's learned how to become a duplicitous, cut throat politician through her struggles. Bran and Meera will be the Lord and Lady of the North, Sansa will be their politician, and Jon will be their champion and warrior hero.
>>
>>71240259
no. why would you say that?
>>
>if you kill your enemies they win
>>
>>71240259
She is female, so according to GoT-setting, no.
>>
>>71240259
I don't think you really understand Sansa's arc. She's done two things:

Become more like Jon (a bastard with no home, no noble at all (conversely Jon has become a Lord.))

Become more like all of the people who have been powerful forces moving her around.

"better" or "worse" seems like a value judgment. What's happened is that she's learned to play the Game of Thrones.
>>
>>71240339
lmao based weedman bringing the truth
>>
>>71240639
Numale, please.
>>
The smile after killing Ramsay was so cringey. Imagine her watching him get eaten and her half smiling half crying at how disgusted in herself she is because she's happy about killing someone. It would've been way more climatic and fitting to her character.
>>
>>71240259
She is better in one way: I'd love to fuck her
>>
>>71240928
>Not wanting to fuck Ramsay too

Pleb
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.