[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, we can all agree that this was Nolan's magnum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: the-prestige.14577.jpg (177 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
the-prestige.14577.jpg
177 KB, 1000x1500
Memes aside, we can all agree that this was Nolan's magnum opus, right?
>>
I thought Memento was better personally, but yes you're right.
>>
certainly one of the only ones that holds up to repeat viewings
>>
Uv Coursh
>>
>>71239295
Saw this on my first date with my husband.
Still one of my favorites.
>>
>>71239844
Fuck off FAGGOT
>>
>>71239295
I liked this movie, but I never saw that other one with Ed Norton. Is that worth watching?
>>
>>71239295
Memento is more immediately potent, but to study who was the greater magician and the conditions for their continued success is more useful and entertaining long-term.
>>
>>71239907
To use the words of Ed Norton from Birdman against him:

The Illusionist is The Prestige's uglier, sluttier cousin.
>>
>>71239474
>Memento
He said no memes
>>
>>71239907
The worst part about it is that everybody is supposed to be Austrian but the accents are all over the fucking place. Norton has a weird half british thing that's pretty hilarious and Jessica Biel doesn't even attempt one.

It's complete and total shit on all levels
>>
>>71239844
So which one of you fags were on team Bateman?
>>
>>71240131
Kek

"-nto" then.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.