[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is literally the Butterfly effect.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>Scorpius emerges triumphant from the water back in the present day. But he looks around and there’s no sign of Albus. Professor Umbridge tells him to get out of the lake—she is now the headmistress of Hogwarts. She says he can’t get away with breaking the rules just because he’s from an important family.

>Umbridge tells Scorpius there is no such student as Albus Potter, there hasn’t been a Potter at Hogwarts since Harry Potter was killed during a failed coup on the school at the Battle of Hogwarts. She tells him to get back to school or he’s going to ruin Voldemort Day.

And it gets better:

>Every conversation in this alternate reality ends by people crossing their wrists and saying: For Voldemort and valor.

>Every girl at Hogwarts is hoping Scorpius—known as the Scorpion King—will ask them to the Blood Ball. The other kids do his homework.

Full synopsis:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/10/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-spoilers-here-s-the-plot-of-the-play.html
>>
HOLD UUUUPPPPPPPPP
>>
File: 1466793470334.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1466793470334.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>Draco asks Harry to use his position as Head of Magical Law Enforcement at the Ministry of Magic to shut down gossip that a Time-Turner was used to allow Voldemort to impregnate Astoria, Draco’s wife, who gave birth to Scorpius.
>>
>>71239369
Stopped reading right there

What the fuck was she thinking?
>>
>>71239427
There wasn't enough cuckoldry in the original series. This was a very big complaint by the fanbase, I'm surprised you didn't hear about it.
>>
This whole story is a clusterfuck of Time Turner abuse.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE THINKING?
>>
>>71239209
Am I the only person who liked the butterfly effect?

I always see people rip on it but I really liked it
>>
>>71239564
I saw the beginning somewhat recently after years and years and Amy Smart's acting left a little to be desired as much as I love her.
>>
>>71239564
I liked the ending where he didn't strangle himself.

I watched the version where he just burns the journals in a bin and buys a cellphone, but then when I decided to watch it again I got the suicide ending version, which was pretty disturbing and unexpected.
>>
>>71239209
No, the worst part is Hermione is now black.
>>
>Delphie tells Albus he is going back to the maze task at the Triwizard tournament, where he must stop Cedric winning—and humiliate him thoroughly, to ensure he becomes that angry young man again. She says she wants him to fly out of that maze naked on a broom of purple feathers.

>Craig, another student from Hogwarts, rushes up to say the whole school is looking for them. Delphie kills him instantly.

>She takes them back in time, but Albus and Scorpius refuse to co-operate. As Delphie screams and raises her wand to kill Scorpius, she is struck from behind.

>It’s Cedric Diggory.

You tried, Craig, but in the end you are no Cedric.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.