[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is she doing now that Mad Men is over? I personally haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hendricksbl.jpg (289 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
hendricksbl.jpg
289 KB, 1200x1800
What is she doing now that Mad Men is over? I personally haven't seen her in much.

Did her body typecast her too much?
>>
>>71239003
She was in the neon demon.
>>
Being my loving []friend[]
>>
>>71239039

But wasn't that awful?
>>
>>71239238

wtf i want to spoiler
>>
>>71239289
If you're a pleb, maybe.

That being said, she's only in it for five minutes and does nothing lewd. Refn wastes her yet again.
>>
>>71239003
She supposedly was a real bitch to everyone, so nobody's recommending her for a job.
>>
She's in "another period " on cc
>>
She does theater you dweeb
Most actors that you don't see on tv or on Hollywood's blockbuster are usually on stage
>>
>>71239650

Don't call me that.
>>
>>71239003

hopefully eating to become a full on land whale
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.