[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Preacher thread in days... Is the show OK or is so bad that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: preacher.png (147 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
preacher.png
147 KB, 446x299
No Preacher thread in days...
Is the show OK or is so bad that nobody talks about it?
>>
>>71238080
its shit
>>
It was made by Seth Rogan it's complete shit
>>
>>71238080
I love it
>>
The comic was shit so it's only right for the show to be
>>
>>71238080
because nothing has happened yet
>>
It's alright, but we'll be halfway through the first season this Sunday and not a whole lot has happened yet. Cassidy's antics can only carry the show for so long.
>>
I don't mind that it's a little slow, but fuck off with Tulip
>I'm going to get pissed at something that has nothing to do with me and interrupt a funeral to tell you why you are all wrong when the cause of death was an accident and everyone was willing and having fun
>>
Are you ready for meat man to make his meat woman?
>>
i was expecting a lot less considering the edgelord that wrote the comic, but it's alright. There's nothing on TV worth watching so it's something to kill some time
>>
>>71239574
Kill time until Westworld.
>>
Cassidy is the only saving grace, everything else is shit and panders with their black grrrrl power character.
>>
Tulip is the worst and most obnoxious character. In the comic she was more interesting and the feminist subtext spoke for itself. They are trying so hard to make seem so cool but it's not working.
>>
>>71239513
why is that so shitty looking
>>
>>71240328
Lack of shading etc.
At least it didn't look as glare and shiny as most 90s comics did(I'm looking at you Image and Top Cow)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.