[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“Lane Lo in the morning. Lola in slacks." Is there a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
“Lane Lo in the morning. Lola in slacks."

Is there a more patrician villain?
>>
MMMM
>>
>>71237814
Quoting Lolita. Lex you son of a bitch.
>>
File: 1466590833998.jpg (36 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
1466590833998.jpg
36 KB, 500x298
>>71237814
me
>>
He also references A Streetcar Named Desire.

And The Brady Bunch

Patrician as fuck.
>>
ITT characters that are you literally you.
>>
>>71237814
Did he think he was playing the Joker and they never bothered to correct him because it was too awkward?
>>
>>71237814
"Mother of God! Would you look at the time?"

"Gotham Roast? Well done!"

He even quips better than any Marvel character.
>>
>>71240843
>"Mother of God! Would you look at the time?"
That part made me happy.
>>
Cant wait for his Suicide Squad cameo
>>
>>71240895
OHHOI JUST GOT THAT! oHHH.
>>
>>71240843

"The straightest path to Superman is a pretty little road called Lois Lane."
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
Ez.
>>
>>71241653

> Enacts convoluted masterplan to avenge his shitty pleb family with no grand philosophical underpinnings. Just straightforward revenge.

Patrician how exactly?
>>
>>71241795

But lex hating Superman because daddy beat him while he regurgitates choice quotes from facebook is?

you guys are so far up your ass it's incredible, call it kino again though, that seems to be all you can do.
>>
File: 1466113662477.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
1466113662477.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
>>71241885
why are you upset about a superhero movie anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 642x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 642x449
>>71241885
Lex wanted an alien threat. When he couldn't turn Superman into one, amazingly, he had a backup. The one thing he didn't anticipate was both Clark and Bruce not only surviving the battle he orchestrated, but also working together.

If anything had gone the slightest bit right for him, he'd have been able to press Congress into giving him carte blanche for forming his own "Justice League" to deal with the threat. He even planned on "branding" them as another revenue stream, or did you think he wasted time coming up with cool logos just out of boredom?
>>
>>71240895
I liked the "Boy, do we have problems up here!" bit, too.

He wasn't the Lex I was expecting, but he's really grown on me.
>>
Lex was based, just about everything he said went over the heads of everyone watching. Terrio is too good for the capeshit audience.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.