[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT movies that aren't even that good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Dr._Strangelove_poster[1].jpg (30 KB, 300x478) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Strangelove_poster[1].jpg
30 KB, 300x478
ITT movies that aren't even that good
>>
>>71237782
I believe this unironically
>>
ITT posters with shit taste
>>
ITT OP is a tastelest pleb
>>
>>71237782
Yeah no
>>
I did not care for the Godfather
>>
All the other View Askew movies are better
>>
>>71237782
get some taste
>>
>>71237782
what would you consider good?
>>
>>71238618
Lifeforce is probably the best movie ever
>>
File: fight-club.25541.jpg (788 KB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
fight-club.25541.jpg
788 KB, 1600x2400
I think we can all agree
>>
>>71237782

I never understood the ending, was it supposed to be funny?
>>
>>71238901
It's kino you fucking pleb all these guys agree with me
>>71238368
>>71238414
>>71238438
>>71238589
>>
Watching Strangelove for the 5th time, I can see it is extremely tame for the modern day.

But for the time when it was made, it was something of a mix of Austin powers and Fahrenheit 9/11 rolled into one.
>>
>>71239065

It's interesting how you didn't answer the question, I bet you didn't understand the ending either and can't explain if it was funny or not and why.
>>
>>71238823
underrated
>>
>>71238823
It's a great movie, well acted and well directed. Problem is that people take it ideologically. It's OK as a call to identity movie, but not really that great when you take a deep look at it.
>>
The VVitch is a terrible movie
>>
>>71239247

You're face is a terrible movie.
>>
>>71239205
my problem with every fincher film (every single one of them) is that he's such a good director, and he gets great performances out of everyone, but he constantly gets absolute garbage stories to tell. fight club is not good, zuckerberg really isn't that interesting, i can't comment on se7en because i knew the entire plot beforehand, and gone girl makes no sense

he's still good at his job though
>>
>>71239674

>gone girl makes no sense

SJWs are too easy to identify....
>>
>>71239905
no you stupid fuck
police investigations do not get dropped because the girl feels bad - maybe if the guy was homeless or something but not when he's a rich white guy

also the trailer trash would sell her out

and she was clearly not in danger on the FUCKING SECURITY CAMERAS ALL OVER HIS HOUSE

fuck it's stupid - i get that the crime isn't really the point but when your point has to have a ridiculous set of circumstances surrounding it to work, you don't really have a point
>>
>>71238823
Agreed
>>
>>71238901
Not really
Considering the time it was released it was a pretty serious critique of the Cold War
It's probably the best thing about it, that it switched completely from being hilarious to just that scene predicting the demise of the human race if nuclear war broke out
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.