[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that this is just one big NWO social experiment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ARE YOU KIDDING ME.png (724 KB, 711x445) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.png
724 KB, 711x445
Can we all agree that this is just one big NWO social experiment? It's almost sick how methodical the J*ws are.
>>
I thought Sony was japanese
>>
>>71237668
What am I supposed to be seeing here?
>>
>>71237668
what does wwe wrassling group have to do with this movie?
>>
>>71237668
Is this a race thang or a womans thang?
>>
>>71237704
OH, AFTER YOU
>>
>>71237681
WHO YOU FINNA CALL???
>>
>>71237704
I really don't get that line
>>
>>71237724
Found the shitlord.
>>
>>71237724
It's poetry, because it reflects the real-life scenario of people rejecting this film, only to be accused of bigotry.
>>
>>71237724
The joke is that she's fat and everyone moved to avoid getting crushed but she assumed it was because she was a black woman and we're supposed to laugh at her obliviousness. However the majority of detractors took it at face value and assumed the creators of the movie had some unclear message about identity politics.
>>
>>71237668
that's exactly it. a giant troll and a fuck you to the average guy.
>>
What does that necklace say?
>>
HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP, so you finna say, dere be ghosts an shit up in this bitch? Naw man, call dem bustas
>>
>>71237681
A gorilla trying to shake their opium addiction.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.