[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: jenny - forrest gump.png (252 KB, 549x313) Image search: [Google]
jenny - forrest gump.png
252 KB, 549x313
What was her problem?
>>
>>71236295
She's a slut.
>>
Abused as a child and was messed up in the head as a result.
>>
>>71236295
>What was her problem?

She's a woman.
>>
She was a hoe and took feminism seriously
>>
>>71236333
this, also problems to build up a relationship as a result of that abuse in her childhood
>>
she was a woman
>>
>>71236295
How much you wanna bet that kids wasnt even gumps?

also did she give forest aids?
>>
>skin mixer

No fucking thank you
>>
She got AIDS and then she lied to a rich retard, so he could raise her kid.
>>
>>71236676
He got a daddy named Forrest too?
>>
>>71236597
She pitty-fucked him only once, so chances are extremely low of Forrest being the father or of AIDS being transmitted.
>>
>>71236295
A I D S
>>
>>71236295
she didnt like retards, can you blame her?
>>
>>71236295
Some fucking lying whore took sexual advantage of a retard and then left him only to return when she learned he was rich and dumped her kid on him before she died of AIDs.
>>
>>71236295
She was molested by her father.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, can you guys use spoilers I was getting ready to watch this movie. Thanks assholes.
>>
>>71236878
really makes you think
>>
>>71236938
you're welcome :3
>>
File: 1465844997732.png (94 KB, 451x595) Image search: [Google]
1465844997732.png
94 KB, 451x595
>>71236597
Getting aids from vaginal sex is very unlikely. She got it from sharing needles for sure.
>>
So like did he have autism or was he just a literal dumb person
>>
Wait, wouldn't she have given the kid aids too?
>>
>>71236938
Put an actual effort into your bait next time.
>>
AIDS
>>
>>71237243

I think modern methods can prevent AIDs in the baby but im not sure about the state of this in the 90s when jenny gave birth

can anyone confirm if the little bastard had AIDs?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.