[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best movie/food tie ins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 1242x1205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 1242x1205
Best movie/food tie ins?
>>
I don't get it, it's not a kahuna burger
>>
Are these called the macarthy and the black one?
>>
>>
>>71235537
That is literally the best thing I have ever seen.
>>
>>71235535
>AH DUN' KNOW IF THIS IS A PATTY THING OR A BUN THING BUT I'M HUNGRY AS HEEEEWL
>>
>>71235537
Holy shit, I thought Lucas was a fucking shill. Disney is the anti-christ

> I would buy these nutrient superior oranges
>>
Top bun is what Leslie Jones's cooch looks like.
>>
I love my cinema's all-you-can-eat peel-'n'-eat shrimp, sadly they set a limit to how many you can take at once and it sucks getting up in the middle of the film for refills.
>>
'cago 'za, of course.
>>
TDK with some 'go 'za and a side of 'chup
>>
>>71235856
>>71235868
Fuck off cu/ck/s
>>
>>71235868
this.

id add some 'cha and a bowl of guac too.
>>
>>71235512
artery busters
>>
>>71235512
>When the food tie in is better than the movie itself
>>
>>71236004
Fuck you
I never never got to go and I had to live watching a shitton of threads about it
>>
>>71236004

The Honey Cake French Toast was nasty as fuck. The "bread" disintegrated so fast in my mouth it felt more like crumbs held together by syrup than bread. Let alone toast.

The Dwarf Sausage and the pancakes were good though.
>>
> thing burger
> not kosher
>>
>>71236004
That is one of the stupidest things I have ever seen. I can just picture fat, balding manchildren actually ordering that shit and calling the waitress "m'lady".
>>
>>71236744
fuck you
>>
Burger King's Wild Wild West BBQ Whopper (1999)
>>
>>71235537
Kek
>>
The dennys independence day pancakes aren't bad. Not good. Not bad either
>>
>>71235667
greetings reddit
>>
>>71236004
This needs to be a yearly thing. The fact that I missed it haunts me.
>>
>>71239877

So just like regular pancakes.
>>
>>71235512
That thing on the top picture doesn't even look like food. Amerifats eat this? Disgusting.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.