[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Season 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: season_2.0.jpg (4 MB, 1944x2880) Image search: [Google]
season_2.0.jpg
4 MB, 1944x2880
Mr. Robot prediciton thread
>>
>>71235188
Who's the one who knocks on Elliot's door? Tyrell?
>>
>>71235188
Does anyone else want to discuss this show with me?
>>
>>71235188
I predict that like the first season, it will be entertaining but very overrated.
>>
I predict I will get bored with it halfway through as the quality declines to even worse than the first season.
>>
>>71236007
Yeah, they're setting themselves with an insane cliffhanger. I don't see how the global economic collapse can play out skillfully in a tv show.

I still love this show and will probably love the next season even if they fall off because it's a show that I find many things to get enjoyment from. I love some of the relationships that play out in the show namely Elliot's relationship with Shayla and his therapist.

Rewatching episodes and seeing the telegrammed clues that you miss the first time that lead to the inevitable faux twist.

Also, Elliot's second hand remarks really illustrate his level of cognition. Things that seem off-hand are actually very telling such as when the twist that everyone was expecting comes and he says, "You knew it all along didn't you."
>>
File: froggy bro.jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
froggy bro.jpg
6 KB, 223x226
>plot will focus on the women
>elliot will be afk/out of action for jalf the season fighting his demons on some room
>muh china haxors are l33t
>muh ddos
>muh morphine
>>
>>71236590
>>plot will focus on the women
This is far too vague to mean anything.

>>elliot will be afk/out of action for jalf the season fighting his demons on some room
That happened for one episode last season.

>>muh china haxors are l33t
They made whiterose Chinese to be able to impact the Chinese financial market.

>>muh ddos
What's the problem?

>>muh morphine
I actually like the way they deal with Elliot's drug addiction most of the time because that's how I would envision someone like him to take drugs. Very methodical with a plan to curb use to every few days.
>>
>>71235188
Another overrated, yet entertaining season
>>
>>71236747
angela will become the antagonist by the end of the season
martin will take the blame for the hack and will be killed
white rose works for evil corp
calling this now
>>
I dont see where the overrated thing comes from
If it's good it's good. At least it's not GoT
>>
>>71235218
That would be too predictable you retard. Chances are its just Christian Slater.
>>
>>71238380
I know I was just stirring the pot.
>>
I don't see how they could make another season as interesting as S1 which, while leaving some questions hanging, was pretty much complete on its own. I'm skeptical about Eliott's daddy alter ego still having a place in the show especially since he's supposed to have come to terms with it, but whatever
>>
>>71238471
Tyrell will play importance in season though. It's going to be crappy if he is another Elliot figment.
>>
>>71238482
Slater's character is still the more daring and brave side of elliot. He'll still guide him on his haxxor journeys. I think it will be a more fluid relationship. Hopefully, we'll see the show mature without depending on time jumps and gaping plots.
>>
I think the knock on the door will be something to do with that guy who dated the psychiatrist. He figured out Elliot was behind the leaks.

It will be interesting to find out what the deal is with Batema-I mean-Tyrell.
>>
>>71235218
Bill and his cat
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.