[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want Jones doing the sequel. I want another director.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Warcraft-Movie-Anduin-and-Orcs.jpg (196 KB, 1001x501) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft-Movie-Anduin-and-Orcs.jpg
196 KB, 1001x501
I don't want Jones doing the sequel. I want another director.
>>
>>71233971
>I want another director.

Who?
>>
>>71233971
I just finished watching in, It was a good fantasy film, I think the main critics for the film come from people that think Fantasy has to be grim dark and realistic, I for one liked the goofy over top tone of the movie.

It truly deserves a sequel since it can only get better but yes there should be another director my pick would be Del Toro, I think he would nail the aesthetic of the film
>>
>>71233971
Damn, CG still looks fake. Maybe the depth of field needs tuned.
>>
>>71233971
I agree. Because I want him to make Mute, not waste his time on manchild vidyashit.
>>
How would he handle warcraft if he directed it?
>>
>>71233971
I really wanna find out exactly what he wrote. Cause so far what I've heard is he came in a did a 're-polish/re-vamping' of a previous script which heavily favored the humans and he added the orc scenes. The orc scenes were dope, but man the humans ones fucking sucked . Even if he didn't write the human scenes, I don't know how you could read some of that dialogue and think it was gonna be good.
>>
>>71234375
Gnome tossing and night elves saving everyone. Scratch that, one night elf
>>
>>71234534
>Scratch that, one night elf

And night elf does stuff like this in the film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-JD1P6qn_s
>>
>>71234588
While vaping.
>>
>>71234534
Lêgô1âS Jenkins played by Orlando Bloom
>>
File: 1H59liM.jpg (939 KB, 1293x2048) Image search: [Google]
1H59liM.jpg
939 KB, 1293x2048
>>71234181
Nolan

or

Rian Johnson
>>
>>71234277
>main critics for the film

It also takes a lot of cheap shots.
Battles are won too quickly, dialogue is paper-thin, heroes get off too easy.

I still fuckin loved it. Quips and feminism were at a minimum. It was dorky fun all the way through. Like the old days.

The core plot wasn't bad neither.
>>
>>71235587
The core plot wasn't bad, either.*
>>
>>71235587
yeah, but like I said, overrall it was a good fantasy pop corn movie, I could overlook some of those things because I had fun watching it, probably because I had low expectations, the core plot could've used some polish but it was good

What I liked is how instead of going into the origin of every character, they we kinda there so it had a nice world building while not neglecting the main characters too much, we were given the right amount of exposition on each one (atleast for my liking) so they didn't feel out of place or anything

I hope the sequel is better since they build the right amount of things for them to pull it off
>>
>>71234277
I bet you like Marvel too you fucking loser
>>
>give Orcs the cartoonish proportions from WoW
>make humans completely fucking normal instead of slightly-narrower roidmonsters

What the fuck were they thinking?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.