[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
but WHY is inertia the property of matter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Bill_Nye_the_Science_Guy.jpg (42 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Nye_the_Science_Guy.jpg
42 KB, 480x354
but WHY is inertia the property of matter?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7COUk5eh6jY

But it's mostly because of the Higgs Boson
>>
File: Bill Nye.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Bill Nye.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
WHY is race a human construct?
>>
Because you touch yourself at night lmao
>>
Bill Nye the Kike Guy.
>>
>>71232497
because of the compatibility of breeding, honestly not hard to understand unless you're an 100% idiot.
>>
>>71232497
>there is no such thing as race you straight white male cis scum
>>
>>71232675
Are you saying there are no dog races either? My dog fucked a different kind of dog and made more dogs. Cuck.
>>
BILL NYE:
THE
"""SCIENCE"""
ebulution
athiesm
GOY
>>
>In school
>Had a problem: Define Inertia
>I literally put "a property of matter"
>My teacher marked it wrong

Thanks Obama.
>>
>>71232718
they're called breeds, because they were bred to have specific characteristics
>>
>>71231557
Because matter has mass and inertia is mass + movement
>>
>>71232777

So there are different breeds of humans then? Because they have different characteristics?
>>
>>71232746
You should have written: "a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force."
>>
>>71232497
This might be a cute argument if you couldn't tell a persons gender or race by their skeleton
>>
>>71232718
you saying there's a bitpull race and a poodle race?

you're honestly calling them RACES now???

you're a trendsetter, and a confirmed 100% idiot too.

also humans are not dogs.
>>
>>71233322
Calm down there tumblr
>>
>>71232838
if they can have kids together they're the same species. also Breeds is artificial human construct for dogs as well that only came about in the medieval times by royalty and tradition carried on by dog shows and has been said to be the reason for poor health of a lot of dogs due to inbreeding.

THE SAME THAT ROYALTY HAD INBREEDING the same that dog breeds do too.

But whatever, you think inbreeding keeps bloodlines pure you can enjoy a science that was invented before Origin of Species was invited and majoritly ignored.
>>
>>71232675
>lion and tigers are the same race
>>
File: 1444237698514.jpg (25 KB, 400x83) Image search: [Google]
1444237698514.jpg
25 KB, 400x83
>>71233387
Then explain this..

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corvus

All of the crows and ravens can successfully breed together to create hybrids / cross-breeds.

The problem is that they are entirely different species and somehow eclipse your definition of what is and isn't defined as such.

Race is a construct, but species aren't.

By distal genetic relationships, Chinese, Whites and Blacks are wwaaayyyy further apart than any of the breeds in the Corvus genus.

By definition, there is at least four species of human beings on this planet.

Not to mention Homo sapien sapiens as opposed to Homo sapien.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatomically_modern_human
>>
>>71233578
YOU'RE a homo
>>
>>71233578
if they can breed together SUCCESSFULLY they're the same species.

The idea of different breeds comes from minor variations and the relations to them that can be seen in literally EVERY single species, and since some have a wider variations the actual classification of the breeds is hard.

Basically for each breed of dog they use 1 ideal for it. That's it.

The genetic variation of blacks white and chinese is seperate, but it's not as distinct as it is from species, which are not genetically compatible. the same species is just a variation int he same category.
>>
>>71233578
Horse and Donkeys can breed together but mules are not successful offspring.
>>
>>71233702
Did you even read his post? He points out that some different I am a nigger nigger nigger I hate dumb ol coons
>>
>>71231557
You know how they say matter is energy? Well it's kindof like that. Imagine matter as being a balloon with a bunch of infinitely bouncing balls inside of it. They constantly move back and forth, bouncing off the inside of the balloon at all angles. Because the balls bounce around evenly in all directions the balloon remains stationary.

Now imagine applying a force to this balloon from the outside, say with your hand. As you push the balloon you notice a resistance. Like the balloon is pushing back but the more force you apply the easier it gets and once it starts moving it continues to move in that direction. Inertia is basically the inherent energy of mass that is bouncing around inside of it and as you push and pull an object you are destabilizing the equal forces that once canceled each other and thus some of that energy is used to resist your hand. you are literally experiencing a push back.
>>
because dont talk to me while I'm seated on a plane
>>
>>71233702
>If they can breed together they're the same species
But that's not true at all. Explain mules, donkeys, and horses?

Explain plenty other hybrids that also exist.

I will add that defining different species is pretty tough. Sometimes what is thought to be two different species is the same one just adapted to different environments. Definitions and classifications in the animal kingdom are little more flexible than people think.
>>
File: tootsie_-_pop_lg.jpg (95 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
tootsie_-_pop_lg.jpg
95 KB, 700x420
But WHY many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
>>
File: 1452642508432.jpg (137 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452642508432.jpg
137 KB, 600x1000
>>71232497
>acknowledges that there are physical differences between races due to climate
>but race doesn't exist
>muh stardust

What is this hippie bullshit?
>>
>>71233775
I can't even tell whose side you're on.
>>
/tv/ - B8 threads for racists
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.