[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, what the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 3774025-4014490402-f0919.jpg (18 KB, 493x359) Image search: [Google]
3774025-4014490402-f0919.jpg
18 KB, 493x359
Seriously, what the fuck was his problem?
>>
Bested by the inferior gender
>>
Autism.
>>
Nobody put a ring on it so this dumb nigga became an eye n shit then dwarf niggas fuck that boy
>>
>>71227933
he had no free will.
>>
>>71227933
>someone comes between you and your prey
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71227933
He wanted to be immortal and powerful.
>>
>>71227933
He had a chance to kill gandalf and deliver a devastating blow to the enemy but the idiot decides to fly away.
>>
>>71228262
FUCK OFF THAT SCENE IS SHIT ITS NOT REAL STFU
>>
He didn't use his FIRE SWORD
>>
>>71227933
Hubris
>>
>ring wraith

His problem was being an easily corruptible and greedy nig that's what.
>>
I thought the Nazgul were all retarded in FotR, since all they ever did was scream and be clumsy, but then in RotK the witch king leads a whole army and actually talks normally.
>>
>>71227933
Yes yes, well done Witch King, well done...

HOWEVER...
>>
did gurl power kill him in the book too
some nerd tell me
>>
>>71231142
Well the whole "No man can kill me" play on words thing is in the book but Merry was the one who stabbed him with the special elvish blade that made him mortal IIRC.
>>
>>71231142
>>71231649
But Eowyn still delivered the final blow with the "I am no man" line
>>
>>71227933
Muh power
>>
>>71230962
They are. They're semi-ghosts and physically weak. They rely on the fear and dread they project plus using poisoned cursed blades. The fear aura is magical and aoe with no counter unless you are the DMPC.
>>
>>71232534
>physically weak
>wielding a several hundred pound mace
>>
>reading the books
>denethor wants to burn his poisoned son and himself to death

No, what was HIS problem
>>
>>71228262
u'll trigger bookfags saying that
>>71228315
kek
>>
>>71231649
>Merry was the one who stabbed him with the special elvish blade that made him mortal IIRC.
Well yeah, it's "no man can kill me" not "no manlets can kill me".
>>
>>71232719
Having Sauron on your magical mind-phone for decades does away with your mental health. Denethor basically spent his final weeks having a Downfall-style meltdown.
>>
He was so powerful that he would disintegrate her in sight. But he decided to job.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.