[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This would have been a pretty decent kino if not for all that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: the-nice-guys-poster-620x919_0.jpg (318 KB, 900x885) Image search: [Google]
the-nice-guys-poster-620x919_0.jpg
318 KB, 900x885
This would have been a pretty decent kino if not for all that shitty CG. Some good jokes and some good chemistry and absolutely no social justice messages.

8/10 (It would have been a 7/10 if not for the tits.)
>>
I watched it with my closest pals.
It was truly a great experience.
>>
>>71227899
Yea I thought it was pretty good
8/10
>>
I was actually thinking of seeing this movie but after seeing how hard it was being shilled here everyday it really turned me off, I can't help but think this movie reeks of desperation.

I'll probably end up pirating it instead of seeing it in a theater.
>>
>>71227899
>shitty CG

I saw it but don't recall any. The cinematography and effects were great you nigger
>>
>>71227899
7/10 from me too.
Lame CG and focused a bit much on the kid, some jokes fell flat too.
Loved the climax though.
>>
>>71229354
>thinking anybody here even gives a shit

You're worst than the people who shill it
>>
>>71227899
5/10

Some weak jokes, unoriginal and dull plot, lack of immersion, but had some great performances.
>>
>>71227899
it was enjoyable but the plot wasn't very strong desu
>>
>>71229390
>I saw it but don't recall any.
>literally has Jar jar tier full CG characters
>>
>>71229496
There was the bee in the car for like 5 seconds, that was it.
>>
>>71229390
>I saw it but don't recall any.

Do you literally not watch movies?

The bee (the one in the car and at the bar)
Keith Davids fall by the pool
That guy who gets his head smashed on that glass table by Crowe
Plus CG blood at the hotel part
>>
>>71229496
i seriously dont remember any, the bee was bad, but it didnt really matter cus it was dream sequence
>>
>>71229559
Those weren't even bad. Except the bee, but that was a dream sequence so who gives a fuck
>>
>>71229445
>worst
*worse
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.