[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's an unwatchable yify rip episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>it's an unwatchable yify rip episode
>>
>>71225796
fuck yifi and his pixelated shit, why is it allowed to put false res in filename? his shit should get deleted FUCK
>>
>>71226388
yify got taken down, but his terrible rips are still out there. i think they're only meant to watch on phones or something. downloaded the lotr trilogy awhile back and the sound was just a bunch of low quality noise like aluminum foil being crinkled. never again
>>
>>71226609
most people forget about the sound, it's even worse than the picture. painful to listen to
>>
>movie with parts in a foreign language
>yify includes subs that either sub the entire film or nothing
>>
YIFY complaining, while rare, is still coming from anti-piracy shill groups

the implication being that these shit movies are actually worth higher fidelity, they are not

resourceful people who actually want better quality can find it easily
>>
>>71225796
GRR THIS MOVIE I DIDNT PAY FOR HAS TINY DIFFERENCES THAN A PAID VERSION

fuck outta here - this is first world problems 101 get a fuckin life - the quality of yify's torrents are better than the quality of your own life
>>
>>71226863
whoa that's untrue and uncalled for
>>
>>71226705
What's better?
>>
>>71226705
This restoration is beautiful.
>>
>>71227630
yeah, they really did it justice
>>
>>71225796

Hi friend, you can pay to buy the movie and then watch it in better quality if you don't like it. Hope this helps :)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.