[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologise.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Apologise.
>>
>>71225590
James is a genuinely great guy. Also the only man to unJUST himself
>>
>>71225590
is this from his auction?
>>
The whole story about his daughter and the circumstances of her birth really do make it clear what a bunch of small pathetic pieces of shit you all are.

Anons were legit leaving comments on his fundraising videos like KEK SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN BORN HEALTHY IF YOU WEREN'T SO KEKED KEKKITY KEK. All so the guy could raise funds for a group to help OTHER people out of the goodness of his heart because they helped him.
>>
>>71225710
What was wrong with his daughter? Just a bunch of defects needing surgery or something specific?
>>
I have no reason to, I always backed him.

It's you neckbeard permavirgin faggots that called him a cuck for months and then suddenly became his biggest fan when he said he wasn't going to watch the movie you're all fucking butthurt about that need to apologize to him. You also need to fucking kill yourselves for being fucking faggots.
>>
>>71225590
>/tv/ does nothing but slam Rolfe for years
>Shit on him even at inappropriate times
>KEKLOL
>Suddenly everyone's acting like they've loved him forever after the Ghostbusters thing

This place is scum.
>>
>s
>>
>>71225710
what happened to his daughter
>>
>>71225760
She was born with a really fucked up arm
>>
>>71225760
>>71225887
Doctors fucked up during her birth because they had to get her out quick, yanked on her arm and fucked it up so she couldn't move it and her hand and messed his wife up pretty bad too because like most doctors they were incompetent fuckwits. Shriners Hospitals fixed his daughter and she's doing great now.

I donate to them every year, have for a long time, and I connected my Amazon account to them so they get money every time I buy something. I suggest you fags do it too because they're pretty much the only charity that actually makes a difference and helps kids and families in need without asking for anything back.
>>
>>71225760
>>71225887

There were complications during delivery and she was born with a paralyzed arm. That children's hospital was able to diagnose it correctly and threw three or four years of surgeries and intensive therapy she eventually was able to get to 100% so James did a fundraiser auction as a thank you because the organization is donation based
>>
>>71225843

>after ghostbusters

You just see what you want to see m8, he started making regular AVGN episodes again.
>>
>>71225964

t. a man raped by a doctor
>>
>>71225624
You're retarded if you think James was ever JUSTed in the first place.
>>
>>71226029

B-but /v/ t-told me.... le c-cuckold... ha ha.... right guys?
>>
>>71226018
Actually, man who is in medical school and works with these fucking idiots. But hey, enjoy your malpractice because of all of the idiots who just don't care that populate medical practices now. We just had a guy who got his license to practice in Barbados (seriously) walk out in the middle of a procedure and we haven't seen him since. Apparently "First do no harm" wasn't as important as "Sell Oxycotin and Xanax then fuck off with a crackwhore while your patient is still laying on the table intubated" to him. Can;t wait to see the malpractice lawsuit we get hit with after that shit, I already started looking for a new place to intern because we're definitely getting shut down.
>>
>>71226236

t. a medical student raped by a doctor
>>
>>71226266
Lel okay you got me.
>>
>>71225590
I don't need to. I never fell for that stupid meme like /v/edditers and /tv/edditers did
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.