[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cris Cross Strokes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: article_post_width_Bob-Ross.jpg (46 KB, 618x348) Image search: [Google]
article_post_width_Bob-Ross.jpg
46 KB, 618x348
Cris Cross Strokes
>>
I like this little fan brush
>>
I like how he tells me its alright if mine looks different
>>
>>71223045

I love Rob Boss.

We don't make accidents, we just have happy little mistakes.
>>
>>71223045
When will we all agree season 3 was goat bob ross season?
>>
>>71223636
Tell that to the space shuttle columbia crew :)
>>
>>71223636
4chan was a mistake though.
>>
>>71223743

a happy little accident :)
>>
File: full.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>>71223045
>>
Titanium Hu-white
>>
File: just beat the devil out of it.png (368 KB, 754x600) Image search: [Google]
just beat the devil out of it.png
368 KB, 754x600
>now then
>>
File: 1373002616813.jpg (1 MB, 1952x2760) Image search: [Google]
1373002616813.jpg
1 MB, 1952x2760
>>
>>71226015

His problem was that he was about 100 years too late to be doing realistic scenes, postmodernism was where things were at in the '30s.
>>
>>71226015
holy shit, hitler painted all of that?
>>
>>71226015
his perspective was shitty as fuck

also his art says nothing
>>
>>71226015
Hitler was a mediocre artist, even by the standards of realism at the time. He had no real talent and probably was akin to the typical college art student, doing it because they aren't good at anything else.
>>
>>71226015
His art said nothing he might as well photographed his subjects ! The classics were the classics and there nothing to it anymore. Those works are uninspired and not novel in any way shape or form.
>>
So, you could say Hitler's life was a series of happy mistakes?
>>
>>71226402
>>71226367
>>71226465
>His art says nothing

Well in that case, what do the works below say, then?
>>
>>71223743
a sad little accident
>>
File: eschiele.jpg (46 KB, 736x530) Image search: [Google]
eschiele.jpg
46 KB, 736x530
>>71226521
>>71226521
not them, but look at the painter below hitler. Egon schiele.

He had expression, and confidence in his lines, where Hitler had none. look at hitlers top left drawing, a figure of a man. He's so tentative with his drawing, making it all wobbly and really childlike. Like a person who isn't really drawing what he sees, just drawing what he thinks a body should look like.

below Egon Schiele's drawings aren't realy representational, they're exaggerated and kinda cartoony, but they're intentionally so. They're not trying to look like a photograph - if he wanted to look like a phot he;d take a phot. But he was a painter, so he used these expressive painting techniques.

look at how strong his lines are, just one strong line everyone, thats how sure he was of his drawing. Hitlers pencil drawings are all soft, scratchy lines, as if he went over them several times to make sure of himself.

Anyway the conclusion is Hitler wasn't a real artist, he was just copying what he thought was beautiful that other artist had made before him.
The artists below were actually creating what they individually thought they were beautiful, and that's what has value.

As if you dont think pic related is beautiful
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.