[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Schumer is going on sale at the toyota center in houston - its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1464624658306.jpg (277 KB, 1280x1360) Image search: [Google]
1464624658306.jpg
277 KB, 1280x1360
Schumer is going on sale at the toyota center in houston - its a stadium,

i had no idea she had such a large following she can literally gig a stadium.

miss no guns plagiarist wins
>>
No one cares
>>
>>71222352
Nice hateful image, asshole. And yeah she's huge. She's a huge comedian. One of the biggest ever.
>>
>>71222392
>hateful

No one in the history of the universe has ever actually looked like a transgender pig muppet more than this woman.
>>
>>71222392

subtle
>>
>>71222352
I don't know what to say.....yeah, she's fat, famous, and blonde.

I realize the rest of the world thinks that's disgusting but it also happens to be my personal fetish. I would fuck both of them. In an ideal world it would be a 3way.
>>
>>71222432
you know that miss piggy was voiced by a man. so.... miss piggy was transgendered to start with.

just sayin kinda redundant.
>>
>>71222392
>And yeah she's huge. She's a huge comedian. One of the biggest ever.
No arguments here, anon
>>
File: norm_macdonald_800x600.jpg (136 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
norm_macdonald_800x600.jpg
136 KB, 800x600
i guess norm was right about schumer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJzFPqYGZfc
>>
>>71222492
I think some MANBABIES, just can't stand to see a women in power.

Either way, as a guy who watches a bunch of comedians his whole life, she's good... i mean dane cooks worse, so most of the criticism is she's plus size... i mean size 6 is minimum in plus size... but yeah, TECHNICALLY she's a queen size, or bbw...

blows my mind how many guys that offends.
>>
>>71222631
No one wants to see someone in power that hasn't earned it honestly. Women who piggyback on feminism go by the "Dreams are for fools goy" mentality.
>>
>>71222352

>Stadium
>Arena

Pick just one. Stadiums hold 50k-120k. Toyota Center maxes out at about 20k, and arena shows usually only sell 1/2 the seats and block the other half off, so Fatty doesn't have to rotate in a circle as she tells "jokes"
>>
>>71222729
so until women are in military?
>>
>>71222831

20k is alot .

i mean even the great joe rogan only sells out house of blues and revention center - i dont think he could sell out toyota center

bryan callon and brandon schaubs only sold out half of house of blues
>>
>>71222909

As I explained, they'll only sell about 10k tickets and block off half the arena, as they do here in Columbus at Nationwide Arena and Value City Arena. Plus Houston is the nations 4th largest city, so I doubt she could hit 10k in Omaha.
>>
>>71222879
>muh draft
That's a debate for retards, drafts shouldn't exist given the worldwide human population and women are proven to be better pilots and snipers. So any woman worth her salt will mention this first.
>>
>>71222909
Oracle Arena holds about 20k, and its ever been maxed for the NBA Finals
>>
File: 1446968121943.jpg (2 MB, 2199x3000) Image search: [Google]
1446968121943.jpg
2 MB, 2199x3000
I would fuck the absolute shit out of her and not regret a thing.
>>
It also depends on how much tickets cost. I like the comedic stylings of Daniel Tosh but im not about to pay the $200 that kike asks for. Amy's show probably just costs a $5 donation to Moms Demand Action.
>>
File: schumer tix.jpg (40 KB, 921x220) Image search: [Google]
schumer tix.jpg
40 KB, 921x220
>>71223116

$130 for 1 presale ticket
>>
>>71223229

JUST
>>
>>71223102
>>71223102
Same here.
>>
>>71222352
Pls don't compare miss piggy to that hack.
>>
>>71222909
Yea but what's odd is that they are using toyota center at all if they plan to do that. Houston has a shit ton of stage space. The theatre disrict on the other side of downtown has multiple 5k stages. The symphony isn't using theirs at all right now as the symphony does outdoor performances during summer. And UH has a giant theater with better parking that is probably empty right now too.

It has to be super expensive to rent the toyota center only to block off half of it. And i really don't know too many houstonians that enjoy the comedy stylings of schumer.

But that is the hubris of nyc liberals. They don't realize htown has the second largest live theater seating in the country.
>>
>>71223102
I would regret it. I'd regret it as I did it.
But I'd still do it.
>>
>>71223102
bailey's been there
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.