[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he just push Isildur into the volcano?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: angry elf.jpg (60 KB, 960x404) Image search: [Google]
angry elf.jpg
60 KB, 960x404
Why didn't he just push Isildur into the volcano?
>>
>>71221766
Why didn't he and Isildur just ride an Eagle into the volcano?
>>
>>71221945
cuz eagles can't answer anytime to anyone
>>
>>71221766
Wasn't he a massive pussy compared to Isildur? Pretty sure he would have got rekt.
>>
someone pls post that image of isuldur rekting the elf boy
>>
File: elrond.jpg (308 KB, 680x798) Image search: [Google]
elrond.jpg
308 KB, 680x798
Because Elrond is a weak lil cuck
>>
iirc he wasn't even there

that scene was just for exposition
>>
>>71222775
He's a first age half elf

He would completely wipe Isildur out
>>
>>71223468
Sauron is literally a divine being and even he was afraid of Numenoreans at the height of their strength. Elrond is a little bitch, Isildur would have fucked him up.
>>
>>71221766

Yes, let's push the new King of your most powerful allied nation into the fire and create another war between Elves and Men after an already devastating war with Sauron.
>>
>>71223611
He was afraid of the Numenoreans as an army, not the individuals in it. it wasn't really fear, even, but guile that made him decide to "surrender" to the Numenoreans. He fucked them up good and proper, brah

None of them could take Sauron in a 1v1. Only by hybris does Sauron lose
>>
>wonder why denethor is a steward and not a king
>notice the giant king chair and tiny steward chair
>realise it's because they don't have a proper king of all of arnor/gondor or whatever

good visual film making
>>
File: 1466006590918.jpg (105 KB, 550x477) Image search: [Google]
1466006590918.jpg
105 KB, 550x477
>>71223053
This is great, any more comics like this?
>>
File: rotk0439_r.jpg (47 KB, 670x282) Image search: [Google]
rotk0439_r.jpg
47 KB, 670x282
>>71223789
>>
>>71224164
my god, I legit never noticed that
>>
>>71223468
Even if he could've taken a Numenorean, Isildur had the One Ring. I'd be curious to know how that would've played out with Elrond having Vilya.
>>
>>71223778
Sauron is actually killed by Elendil/Gil-galad, both of whom were far stronger than Isilduro/Elrond. So yeah, you're right.

As for the OP, killing Isildur like that would have led to a massive human-elf civil war.
>>
File: muh silmarils.jpg (99 KB, 564x590) Image search: [Google]
muh silmarils.jpg
99 KB, 564x590
>>71223864
the comic? it's a derivative of another.
tolkien memes? i'd also like more too.
>>
>>71224806
And that was after he was sucked into the maelstrom of a sinking, imploding continent. He also got to barbecue Gil-galad before Elendil landed the final blow. Sauron doesn't get enough credit, the poor sod
>>
>>71224912
Feanor was a dick, but he was a fantastic dick
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.