[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Chris Hansen the real predator? I mean he sets everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: chrishansen.jpg (108 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
chrishansen.jpg
108 KB, 1800x1200
Is Chris Hansen the real predator? I mean he sets everything up and patiently waits, to catch his prey, the child predators, thus making him the real predator, right?
>>
>>71221157
Legit sociopath who got lucky enough to take his sadism out on people everyone hates

It's very obvious after watching a few clips that he's enjoying himself immensely
>>
he's a cuck
>>
Is he as fun to watch as the old guy from dateline?
I remember watching some snl skits with Bill Hader parodying him and now I find him even funnier
>>
>>71221157
Potential predator. He always says potential predator (even when talking about people who were already convicted)
>>
>>71221314
To catch a (potential) predator!
>>
I think he's some kind of pedophilic cuck, think about it

He watches as predators try to find and take the child for sexual pleasure, but he is forced by morals, law and the show itself to stop the predator from reaching the child and exposing them
>>
>>71221244
Who wouldn't?
>>
>>71221157
>NO WAY???
>>
>>71221157
Makes me think TCAP would be so much better if as soon as the preds "take a seat", a net suddenly springs up from underneath them, suspending them from the ceiling.
>>
File: shyamalan.jpg (16 KB, 308x399) Image search: [Google]
shyamalan.jpg
16 KB, 308x399
>>71221157
>>
I think it's hilarious that he cheated on his wife with some 19 year old intern. Their age difference is bigger than a lot of the predators featured on the show. He's a fucking hypocrite since he dumped his old ass hag wife for a young 19 year old with a tight snatch.
>b-b-but 19 is legal
That may be so, but it doesn't excuse his teen-craving infidelity.
>>
File: 1144.gif (30 KB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
1144.gif
30 KB, 245x160
>>71221157
>predators
You mean guys that want mutually beneficial consensual sexual relationships with teens?
>>
>>71221600

>19 is legal

and if 13 was legal you just know Chrissy would be all up in that.
>>
>>71221369
nah i think in chris hansens mind(and fantasy's) he stops the predator, then bangs the loli himself. that way the predator doesn't want the used goods anymore and he saved her. or something. but seriously there is something wrong with that guy. I have worked with cops and they very rarely take so much(or any) pleasure out of ruining people's lives, even when it's shit like murder. They are glad they caught the guy, but there's always a hint of feeling a bit bad for the person, their life is ruined as well.

You see 0 of that from the 'ol hansen. Just look at the interviews from the cops, most of the time you can see empathy from them, none from sociopath tall meme man.
>>
>>71221665
And that's the point I'm trying to make. In a parallel universe, Sir Hansen would be the one taking a seat.
>>
>>71221380
Normal people
>>
WAHHHH BAD THREAD..
*tummy rumbles*
HUH??? HRMMM... AND IM ABOUT TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE STINKY
*BRAPPPPPPPT*
POOOOOOOOOOOFT BRAPPPPPT HA HA I MAKE DOODOO STINKY POOPOO YAY!
*continues to rip ass all over the thread*
>>
>>71221730
That's actually pretty convincing

The guy is 100% into loli hentai
>>
What if the target is a 40 year old who claims to be 17 during the online chatting? Who would be at fault, the decoy, the target, both?
>>
>>71221665
>>71221600
>implying people should be attracted to people their own age
women are at their most attractive in their late teens.
It's mind-boggling that this has to be explained to you guys.
>>
>>71221879
God help us /b/ found this thread
>>
>>71221157
He is an Apex predator
>>
>>71222002
whichever one is the guy. i'm dead serious. it's the same as, 2 drunk people have sex, was anyone raped? and who is the rapist? the answer is always the guy raped the girl, for reasons.

I can't imagine what it's like to be a teenage male right now, i seem to have completely escaped this crazy shit, the girls my age(late 20's) didn't grow up with that shit for the most part so it wouldn't cross their mind to call the cops if they woke up hungover in some strange dudes bed like whores have been doing for centuries.
>>
>>71222291
There's plenty of episodes where the decoy and the predator are both men.
>>
File: JUST HERE TO SEE MY NIECE.png (39 KB, 482x556) Image search: [Google]
JUST HERE TO SEE MY NIECE.png
39 KB, 482x556
WHAT?? NO WAY!
>>
>>71222675
well there are obviously different rules for the gays. that is probably why we tried to ignore them for so long, it's a pain in the ass to apply a victim complex to same sex coupling.

Here's a fun one i want SJW's to answer, if two drunk guys bang each other, who raped who? Two homo's need to take one for the team and call the police on each other and take it to the supreme court so we can clear up this nonsense for everyone else.
>>
They should call it To Entrap a Local Pervert
>>
>>71221640
genericwhitemale please go
>>
But the show's called to catch a predator and he never gets caught, he always gets away with it.
>>
File: HansenvsPredator.jpg (103 KB, 686x1000) Image search: [Google]
HansenvsPredator.jpg
103 KB, 686x1000
>>71221600
She was a 32-year old reporter.
>>
would be cool so see a tiger or something get caught.
>>
>>71222854
>it's a pain in the ass to apply a victim complex to same sex coupling.
>a pain in the ass
Was this deliberate?
>>
Do you not get the title? (It takes a predator) To Catch A Predator
>>
>>71222854
I hate this gay shit where if you get drunk you're in a quasi state where you can't agree to anything
You're the fucking one getting drunk. If drunk you decides to bang a dude, and later not-drunk you decides you didn't actually want to, well then fucking deal with it. If you're getting that drunk you probably don't even fucking remember it anyways, and it's your decision for getting drunk.
>>
>>71223414
say that to the judge
>>
His spirit animal is definitely some kind of trapdoor spider but at least he does it to catch pedos.
>>
File: Can_I_Love_You_Tenderly.png (174 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Can_I_Love_You_Tenderly.png
174 KB, 640x480
>>71221640
It sounds a lot better when you tell people you're a registered mutually beneficial consensual sexual relationships with teens offender
>>
>>71223414
it is bullshit man. so if i'm drunk(completely legal for me to do), i'm supposed to be able to properly assess if the girl i'm banging is sober enough to consent? I don't know i can do that sober, there are plenty of people that can be pretty messed up and still come off as having their wits about them. So a woman while drunk isn't even competent enough to decide if she wants to fuck someone, but a man who has a few drinks is supposed to be able to provide a visual sobriety test, someone dead sober police officers need training to do? What the fuck man
>>
>>71224255
The problem has less to do with consent, age or drinking, as much as it does with the way we approach substance abuse and reproductive rights. But god forbid we incorporate any extenuating factors and take the problem seriously instead of make it into a hot button issue.
>>
File: 1466507394177.jpg (57 KB, 763x669) Image search: [Google]
1466507394177.jpg
57 KB, 763x669
Chris Hansen is the greatest comedian of all time
>I don't wanna be on the news, dawg
>Well, it's a little late for that, dawg
>>
>>71223301
Nope
>>
>>71224843
Can you link that video? I always see the image but have never actually watched it.
>>
>>71225022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO88HKHVjGI
>>
>>71221818
>>Normal people
normal people get off to tv shows that ridicule other people, reality tv shows for example.
>>
>>71225097
Yeah it's all fun and games watching TCAP until one of the suspects tries to kill themselves with the pen the cops hand them to sign their confession. That shit was dark.
>>
File: 8434.jpg (14 KB, 250x266) Image search: [Google]
8434.jpg
14 KB, 250x266
who /cawd/ here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkVCLjBf9_A
>>
>>71225167
That goober in glassess with squeaky voice? Even his suicide attempt was half assed.
>>
>>71223569
Kek
>>
>>71225167
By "dark" do you mean "hilarious"?
>>
>>71224843
I actually read the entire transcript of this guy. He was intending to take her to a block party and he was telling her (the decoy) that she had to wear a lot of make up and act mature.
>>
>>71222018
That doesn't make it ok.
>>
>>71225205
>That goober in glassess with squeaky voice?
Yeah that guy. And yeah it was kind of funny but still pretty fucked up, the guy was trying to kill himself and not only did this not cause them to stop making the show because it showed how much damage they were doing they even left that bit in the episode, that's seriously fucked up when you think about it. It was only when one of the predators actually killed themselves they stopped making it.

>>71225241
Yeah in a video it's funny but in real life it would just be sad and depressing. Do you think that was a fun experience for the cops who had to witness it? No just us voyeuristic chuclefucks who watch this sick shit to get our jollies off.
>>
>>71225314
betraying his wife?
no
fucking a 19 year old?
yes it does
>>
>>71221287

Keith Morrison is pretty great, I like his distinctive voice. He's the most enjoyable guy doing Dateline.
>>
What happened to that stream that run TCAP 24h with chat and shit?
>>
>>71225290
two words: Role playing chat room, dude.
>>
>>71225527
oops
>>
>>71221157
>dirty coyotes invade town preying neighborhood house cats
>sadistic mountain lion comes in and tricks coyotes into killing themselves
pretty much
>>
File: kristyn_caddell1-630x812.jpg (60 KB, 630x812) Image search: [Google]
kristyn_caddell1-630x812.jpg
60 KB, 630x812
>>71225014
My bad.

She was 34 at the time.
>>
>>71226404
>>71225386
I fucked up again. She was born in 81 which made her 30 when Hansen was blanking her black.

Either way, I don't know where you're getting this 19 shit from.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.