[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you guys talk about "films women will never understand",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
When you guys talk about "films women will never understand", are you being serious or just memeing? I hope you understand that some people find it very offensive and misogynist, lots of women like all these films.
>>
just sour grapes from not getting laid, which turns into depression/obsession

hide and move on
>>
>>71220859
>Of course a neckbeard would love a movie about a 'misunderstood!!!1' man being in a relationship with an OS that eventually leaves him like his ex-wife.
https://youtu.be/7Jm_eUQSYAk
>>
I fucking knew it was redditors again
>>
>a community designed for making fun of neckbeards where everyone makes fun of neckbeards by acting exactly like neckbeards
Redditors do know that pretending to be cancerous and actually being cancerous is the same thing right?

Also OP, >>71220919 is right. most people here laugh at the list too
>>
>some people find it very offensive and misogynist

Oh goodness me, really?
We better change our behavior then.
>>
i know it's a meme to be a misogynist on 4chan, and honestly the person with the best taste i know irl is female, however for some reason all of the women i know, no matter how otherwise good their taste is, seem to just not get or like master and commander
>>
>>71220859
Why? It works the other way too. There are a multitude of films men wouldn't understand.
>>
>>71221596
name 5
>>
>>71221564
It's not that good.
>>
>>71221671
tits or gtfo
>>
I've tried watching Master and Commander with several women and asked them about the mobie after watching with them. Funny thing is that they dont remember anything but a blank blue screen just after the producer credits roll in. Its really weird.
>>
>>71220859
Haha, there's an apostrophe after the M! What will they think of next?
>>
>>71220919
roastie get the fuck out
>>
>>71220859
I can't tell if reddit is falling over itself being ironic or if they're actually like this.
>>
>>71221664
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya siterhood
Boys don't cry
Pride and Prejudice
Tess
Ghostbusters (2016)
>>
>>71222114
>Ghostbusters (2016)

I haven' seen it yet, but I watched Spy and I liked it, does that count?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.