[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this movie lads, I don't get the fuss. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: PP33823.jpg (53 KB, 474x709) Image search: [Google]
PP33823.jpg
53 KB, 474x709
Just saw this movie lads, I don't get the fuss. It's a Disneyfied version of 48 Hours with a Good Moral For The Young Ones. Ginnifer Goodwin was better than I expected, very competent. Jason Bateman did a very decent job. The writing for him I think tried to appeal to the Michael Bluth character he's best known for, which is understandable given that his more unusual performance in The Gift was the only highlight of the first horror movie I ever fell asleep in.

>Made me laugh
>Was decent
>Do not want to fuck the rabbit

Feel free to rip me a new one /tv/
>>
>>71217422
>Just saw this movie lads
>lads

Go watch your borders instead.
>>
>>71217432
lel
>>
>>71217432
rude
>>
>>71217422
It's decent. Unfortunately in an age where animation isn't really that good, especially from Disney, a decent picture from them gets huge amounts of praise.

It's like praising your autistic 20 year old son for washing the dishes. You're really proud he learnt something and is improving, but it really isn't something that great.
>>
>>71217422
I just saw this for the first time last night. Thought it was pretty good, but Emperors new groove is still my favourite kids movie.
>>
>>71217422
>For The Young Ones
THERE YOU GO.
>>
>>71217467

>meh shrug It's ok I guess *sigh*

That's how you sound.
>>
>>71217503
Great argument.

I thought it was okay. Calm down.
>>
>>71217467
I agree. I don't think it was great by any means, but it's nice to see something that's at least competent out of a company that built its legacy on excellent and churned out mediocre ever since the Fuhrer died.
>>
It was enjoyable. Obviously extremely predictable. I thought the animation was absolutely stunning though. Some of the hair and foliage was just beautiful.
>>
>Use to live with predetors who hunted you down and killed your family
>The reformed into being peaceful
>They might revert back into the bloodthirty shits they were
>They get reverted if they touch a flower that grows freely around the country side
>It's racist to say that
>It's racist to be afraid
Fuck this movie
That's the same reason I don't like X-Men movies
>>
>>71217625
Didn't the movie make the point that atavistic savagery also appears in prey species too?
>>
>>71217625
So it's against white people or black people?

Both would fit.
>>
Pretty tired of fucking tea-fags calling me "lad" and "mate" all the fucking time, piss off you homos.
>>
>>71217834
Sure thing, comrade.
>>
>>71217874
Much better
>>
>>71217753
It's not about racism in the black vs. white way because white and blacks aren't natural enemies
It's a vapid attempt but doesn't hold ground when you really think about it
Say this movie was released in a future where ISIS fucked half the planet up, got destroyed and now the general public fears Muslims because they were the ones who made the huge mess then the movie would make some sense because those who sought to destroy us are now part of our society
>>
>>71217422
>Do not want to fuck the rabbit

Are you gay, son?
Do you prefer the fox instead?
>>
File: 1440521143255.png (837 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440521143255.png
837 KB, 600x600
>>71217432
>>
>>71217422
It's pretty great, pretty sure the only people who don't like it are fags obsessed with sjws and bbc
>>
>>71218130
>>71217651
true
>>
does there have to be a human parallel to the message for it to be meaningful?
>>
>>71218032
dang u looken foxxey nikk y dont u loosen dat collar & get comfey on my lap? mm ye ye whip that knotty foxcock out n lemme have at it! what i wouldnt give to get wilde with what's happenin b-twixt nikk's musskular hind trotters!! ~melt

i want to shit in foxe's eyesocket and fuck it

i want the fox to scratch me deep in the arm and fuck tha wound and make it so his cum becomes a part of my scab

i wanna climb inside fox's mouth and thru the anus so my face is covered in his shit and then fox does gymnastics and reaches his head to his own anus to lick his shit off my face

i want to cram my ballsack inside fox's asshole and make my sperm poopy and then impregnate fox with the poop sperm and give birth to a human-fox poop hybrid and fuck the poopcreature in a threesome

i want to stretch my foreskin and stick foxes head inside my penis and masterbate with his head in my wang and i cum and my penis head turns all gray and shape is frozen and then i circumsize me foreskin and i stick the huge gray chunk of skin up foxes ass and up to his head so he has two heads

I want to put my dick in his ear and cum and then make him sneeze and watch the cum come out of his nose

wanna open mouth at fox's anus catching wet dookie dropping wanna mouth on fox's tail after muckspread wanna suck on fox's feet after he does the waffle stomp love fox with all me hart

wanna yank off his teeth and fuck the holes

wanna slice in between his ballsack to make a vagina

wanna staple my dick to his face and hang on his head which tears apart slighty when he moves his head with blood dripping on his face until my penis breaks off and it is stuck on his face

wanna dig inside foxes penis and rip out all of the organs inside and stick it in my ass

I would like to put a cheese wiz nozzle in fawkses urethra, fill his penis, and prostrate with cheese wiz, and then bun fork him until it squirts out of his fawkesy ding ding hole all over crash bandicoots face.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.