[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when /tv/ was obsessed with this? It was 7 YEARS ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 2ci8t93.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
2ci8t93.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
Remember when /tv/ was obsessed with this?

It was 7 YEARS ago.
>>
>>71217287
Yeah man i loved it then season 3 and 4 came out and i dropped it like hot shit

worst case of seasonal rot ever
>>
>>71217287
love: troy, abed, annie
hate: everybody else, with a burning passion
>>
First two seasons were GOAT
then darkest timeline happened.
>>
>>71217490
>love: troy, abed, annie
cuckold
>>
>>71217490
Season 1 Britta is great. She's also way hotter then
>>
Unlike most people I thought season 3 was still great, for the most part. 4 was shit, oviously, and it never really recovered after that, even when they got Harmon back.
>>
>>71217490
> no Jeff or Pierce
Jeff got better and Pierce was a sweetheart. Nevermind Chevy Chase was a huge dick to Harmon and the cast behind the scenes.
>>
>>71217287
The ep with Greene Day and Troy and Abed singing Somewhere Out There was 10/10
>>
i just started posting here last month
>>
I could never get into this show. It's like the jokes were intended for normal people, and since I'm far from normal, I don't find it funny. To me, it's on par with the big bazooper theory or the office; two more shows that won't even make me crack a smile.
>>
>>71218644
Remember when she started out smarter than Jeff (like when she paid Pierce to switch cards so Jeff would have to work with him) and by the end of the show she was an actual retard?
>>
never seen
>>
Should have given them super powers after season 2
>>
>>71217287
Shit. You aren't lying. Time sure flies.
>>
>>71221984
Her character got Britta'ed xDDd
>>
>>71217287
I first started watching by the time season 2 aired.
apparently that was 6 years ago.
back then i still had hope and thought i could meet a girl and loose my virginity within the decade. since then i regressed even more and now there's no hope.
fuck i need to get my live together
>>
>2009 was 7 years ago
>I've been on this fucking shithole of a site for 7 fucking years aka literally all my adult life

no wonder I turned up like this
>>
In all honesty, what are some sitcoms /tv/ actually enjoys?
>>
>>71223772
In general:

30 Rock
Seinfeld
Fraser
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
>>
All of the characters were obnoxious as fuck in some way except based Jeff. Still a funny show though
>>
>>71224049
>30 rock
Nah I've seen people dis it even though it's somewhat liked. The last 3 are right though.
>>
>>71217287
It's kind of scary when I think that I've been coming to 4chan on and off for nearly 10 years.
>>
>>71223772
curb your enthusiasm,
>>
>caught Aerodynamics of Gender on TV randomly 6 years ago
>later met up with a highschool friend in town and found out that he had caught it at the same time
>talk about how funny it was
>6 years later
>he's now a homeless drug addict

This show always brings me feels
>>
>>71224783
>implying you're not a homeless drug addict who posts on 4chan from his ghetto rig made out of carboard, coathangers and syringes
>>
>>71224163
People dis everything. I'd say 30 Rock is worth a watch
>>
>>71217287
It feels like it was 12, the formula aged horribly
>>
The first two seasons put a clever spin on the tropes they were parodying. And then they BECAME the tropes they were parodying. Something similar happened with GLEE.
It got mediocre ratings on NBC, terrible ratings on Comedy Central, and abysmal ratings on Yahoo. The Chang subplots really drove the show into the ground.
>>
>>71221984
well, the whole point of the show was that community college makes people dumber and less competent
>>
>>71224163
30 Rock is the odd show that had huge name recognition and some cultural impact but low ratings, fell out of syndication rapidly and nobody seems to talk about anymore
>>
>>71224049
>30 rock
i feel like its kinf of hit and miss with a more miss like inclination. I dont want to shit on it too much because some characters actually made me laugh sometimes
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.