[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe she gets paid to overact and be this unfunny.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: unbreakablekimmyschmidt.jpg (35 KB, 762x496) Image search: [Google]
unbreakablekimmyschmidt.jpg
35 KB, 762x496
I can't believe she gets paid to overact and be this unfunny.

Why does this show consist of anyone but Titus?
>>
>>71216645
>Why does this show consist of anyone but Titus?
Because there are a lot of people who aren't misogynistic.
>>
>>71216671
Bait.
>>
>>71216645

Jane Krakowski and her family are great

>we came here on the great metal bird
>>
>>71216645
I liked the episode where she wanted to give a guy a blow job but wanted to use her teeth and have a really dry mouth. You know, it's funny because that's the exact opposite of what you want in a blow job.
>>
>>71216645
Because she's fuckable as all hell.
>>
>>71216838
>Which I know as an aircraft.
>Because I was in the air force reserve.
>>
>>71216645

Dude.

Titus, sure.

But motherfucking Carol Kane and Jane Krakowski are in there.

Then Cross joined, Tina Fey has a good character now, even Xanadu or whatever is great.

Watching Kimmy for Kimmy is retarded.
>>
>>71216645
Christopher Titus is in that piece of shit?
Glad he's getting work at least.
>>
But this show and Sunny are like the the last bastion for funny women anon.

>Vagina vagina vagina pew pew pew pew
>>
>>71217027
I can't wait till we have a whole planet of men.
>>
>>71216880
why paraphrase?
>>
>>71216645
She's actually really hilarious.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.