[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies women will never understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Brokeback_mountain.jpg (95 KB, 250x371) Image search: [Google]
Brokeback_mountain.jpg
95 KB, 250x371
Just two guys out in the wilderness having a good old time. Something women will never understand.
>>
>>71215209
They're faggots though.
>>
>>71215264
At least they're not women
>>
>>71215264
Woman detected
>>
>>71215264
nothing gay about two guys hanging out and having fun
>>
>>71215301
>>71215306
I like women.
>>
>>71215424
Gay
>>
>>71215307
Don't consider anal sex with a guy fun, because I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>71215209
lmao not enough money in the world to make me watch that!
>>
>>
>>71215438
Get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>71215438
Then why are you such a sissy about a manly act of manliness?
>>
>>71215436
I'm a heterosexual man.
>>
>>71215424
i like animals too, doesn't mean they are capable of understanding complex ideas.
>>
>>71215466
Anal sex with another man isn't manly.
>>
>>71215438
that's right, you're a women, which is infinitely worse than a faggot.
>>
>>71215439
You don't want to see Anne and Michelle naked?

GAAAY!
>>
>>71215471
Women are people too, and they turn me on.

Take note, I said women, not feminists.
>>
We need to remove women from cinema in general.
In shakespere times men played all the roles.

We need to reduce our dependence on women.

MGTOW
>>
>>71215481
It's manly. No women=not girly, so it's therefore manly.
>>
>>71215485
See
>>71215467
>>
>>71215481
are you actually trying to tell me that dominating a man another man sexually is not manly? what are you a fucking child? why do you think men like to rape in prison anon? honestly give me your throwaway opinion.
>>
>>71215503
I've never thought of it, because I'm not a faggot.
>>
As soon as we can stop all these dick sucking women, the sooner we can be the ones to suck dick.
>>
>>71215492
all women are feminists, all people are animals. women turn me on because they are manipulable and predictable once you take the time to understand them. it's like becoming an expert dog trainer, actually it's easier.
>>
File: images-83.jpg (8 KB, 236x232) Image search: [Google]
images-83.jpg
8 KB, 236x232
>All these triggered faggots.
>>
>>71215549
no anon you're not a man. have you never enjoyed dominating people? did you never bully anybody? did you never hold your obvious social power over another purely out of amusement? i bet you're a small dick, cuckold beta nu-male hipster millennial who has spent their whole life taking orders and following commands. you will never be a master or a commander, you were born to be led, probably by women, i bet your dad was a cuck and your mother wore the pants, you will raise your children to be weak like you and probably spawn transgender autistic downies.
>>
>>71215661
I've dominated men before, like I'm dominating everyone in this thread right now.
I simply don't feel the urge to stick my penis inside another man's anal cavity.
>>
didnt a woman write the novel?
>>
>>71215716
anon please you are not dominating this thread and even if you were we are all just a bunch of schoolkids. there is nothing more dominating than punding another man's boipussy. i've had plenty of women and they all cower under a good hard fuck but the few men i've had well they buck back, fight it a little even and it's oh so much more rewarding. if i were to encounter you i'd probably be able to swing you within time and even make you blow me.
>>
>>71215781
MGTOW
amirite?
>>
File: images-119.jpg (18 KB, 396x360) Image search: [Google]
images-119.jpg
18 KB, 396x360
So long faggots. I'm out of here.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.