[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official GOT season power rankings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: gameofthrones_logo.jpg (38 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
gameofthrones_logo.jpg
38 KB, 670x377
1>3>2>6>4>5

if you disagree you might be autistic.
>>
>>71212684
1>3>2>4>6>5

6 might pull ahead of 4 depending on the finale.
>>
>>71212684
Pretty accurate, 4 and 6 are pretty even could go either way with me.
>>
Do we need another thread about this show? Sage
>>
>>71212684
I'd say 6 has been equal to if not better than 2 so far, but that's a pretty good ranking.
>>
>>71212697
Why? 4 had LOTS of hella fucking crazy episodes and lacked the massive retardation of 6.
>>
1>3>2>4>5>6

Season 5 might have been more boring than this one, but the writing this season is just batshit lazy. Shame it gets so much praise because that means it will only get worse from here on out.
>>
This should go in the general.
>>
>>71212794
No way, 5 is just easily the worst, between the fucking Sand Snakes messed up Dorne garbage and endless Ramsay lolligagging

the only saving grace was Jonathan Pryce's casting
>>
>>71212794
the writing in season 5 was just as bad if not worse, combine that with the shitty dorne plot and its no contest.
>>
>>71212684
1>3>4>6>5>2
>>
imo

1>4>6>3>5>2

Talisa bullshit and WHERE ARE MUH DRAGONS are much worse than the dorne and sand snake stuff. Dorne is a comparatively small part of season 5.
>>
>>71212794
S5 had Dorne, this automatically makes it the worst season.

Also BADPOSSY
>>
>>71212819
>>71212851

Not saying that season 5 wasn't awful, just saying that as far as the writing goes season 6 is another step down. Everything you mentioned is worse this season, even if the sneks only had one episode (more retarded than all their season 5 episodes combined).
>>
1>4>3>2>6>5 master race

We can all agree that season 1 was the GOAT GoT.

4 had the best sections of ASoS (viperbowl, mannis saving the wall)

3 had Dany getting the unsullied, say what you like about her acting or whatever now but the High Valyrian speech was amazing. Also the Jorah/Daario/Greyworm taking Yunkai fight was great. We also had the RW and Jaime losing his hand.

2 had Blackwater and not much else. The rest is self explanatory
>>
Fuck no, this is the easiest ranking in the world.

1>2>3>4>5>6

It gets worse with every episode and I'll keep watching it because I'm a bitch
>>
>>71212864

Was the Talisa stuff really that bad? Did she need to come from a minor house allied to the Lannisters? It was basically just to show Robb thinking with his dick in books and show
>>
>>71213122
this seems right
>>
>>71213152
1<2>>3>>>4>>>>>>5>6
The first three were adaptations, the fourth a what if fanfiction, but already messed up because way too stretched out and boring and 5 and 6 have literally no content beyond hilariously bad writing and memes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.