[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An absolute masterpiece! I hope Duncan Jones continues to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
An absolute masterpiece!

I hope Duncan Jones continues to make films like this one.
>>
File: 1400801670911.jpg (1 MB, 3591x3546) Image search: [Google]
1400801670911.jpg
1 MB, 3591x3546
>pic related
>>
>>71208717
What the actual fuck? So because Duncan made Warcraft, I am referred to as a basement dweller for liking other films he makes?

Btw I have never seen Warcraft nor doubt I ever will - unless he makes an extended cut to fix the issues I hear it has.
>>
File: retard.jpg (205 KB, 626x706) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
205 KB, 626x706
>>71208499
>>
File: That aint me.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
That aint me.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
I liked it. Didn't even mind the ending
>>
>>71208798

I get that Bongland left the EU, but does a book so heavily influenced by Thatcher-era politics hold that much relevance in the current situation?
>>
>>71208798
alan moore sucks ass tho
>>
>>71208848
no
>>
>>71208717
>being this much of a shitposter
>>
He won't be making shit after Warcraft.
>>
>>71208934
>replied
>>
>>71208805
I would have actually preferred if the movie ended with that train scene where all the people are smiling.

Showing he only had minutes to live after his life support thing was shut off. That would have made a little more of an impact on viewers I'd say instead of showing that he lived and is happily ever after in a new body kind of like the movie Deja Vu went.
>>
>>71208798
wut. The EU is basically everything that V was fighting against.
>>
File: 126212176.png (14 KB, 728x246) Image search: [Google]
126212176.png
14 KB, 728x246
>>71208965
>Oh no a director made a crap movie so he should not be allowed to make movies ever again.
You are really going to hold a grudge against Duncan for his Warcraft? okay it wasn't good but the guy has talent.

He took a risk by making that and for taking a risk I congratulate him for that! Hardly any director's nowadays ever want to take a risk because all they care about is box office.

Duncan doesn't give a shit about how much money his works make hence he is the perfect director of our time.
>>
>>71209115
>made a crap movie

Almost every movie he has ever made has been complete and utter garbage. Warcraft was just the tip of the iceberg.

His replacements can and will do better.
>>
File: FreezeFrame.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FreezeFrame.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>71209055
my interpretation was that he did die and that *everything* after the freeze frame was just his version of the afterlife
>>
>>71209363
nahh not true at all.

He called up that women remember as the events were changed hence the time travel made him be alive in a new body. Watch the movie again and you'll pick it up.
>>
>>71209363
THIS is how the movie should have ended!

Gone straight to black and have the titles roll.

I was seriously about to cry at this point and I would have if it wasn't for the happy ending.

Duncan did the same thing with Warcraft: deciding to end it happy and not have all the humans die and their kingdom be destroyed.
>>
File: HowBoutYouGiveMeYourWallet.webm (3 MB, 1684x1080) Image search: [Google]
HowBoutYouGiveMeYourWallet.webm
3 MB, 1684x1080
>>71209501
I'm saying that all that stuff could have just happened inside his mind/spirit in the afterlife, though, as manifestations of his thoughts just before he died. Even the email to Goodwin. As in, none of it happened in any actual version of reality
>>
>>71209096
this. I don't get it. is he retarded?
>>
It was all just his mind wandering as he died, at that point he was basically lucid dreaming and didn't know it. That alternate universe/afterlife scenario was the best he could hope for so his subconscious fed him that fantasy.

Then he died a happy man
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>71209830
>That small film grain on the camera film lens
This is what makes a film special
>>
>>71210261
>His father hated this kind of stuff
source?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.