[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when the ship is sinking and the captain gives you this look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1466243623842.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466243623842.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>when the ship is sinking and the captain gives you this look
>>
>>71208199
A red day
>>
He was a good friend
>>
>the captain going into the steering room, watching the water rise through the windows until they cave in
>The engineer fixing the hand of the clock even as chaos reigns all around him
>The musicians choosing to stay and play to help ease people's fear and pain in their final moments
>The old couple realizing they have no chance among the deck of the ship to get off (or maybe they choose to waste a spot a young person could haveused) and spend their last few moments curled up in bed together as the water pours in around them

God, this movie had too many feels
>>
>>71208525

not to mention
>the mother that just hugged her 2 kids as they waited for their death

jfc man, i didn't want to feel these feels ;_;
>>
>>71208199
Well done, patriarchy, yes, Well done.

HOWEVER
>>
>WHO AM I GRAMPLING?

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>71208525
>>71208797

This movie just showed how Cameron can portray tragedy unlike Spielberg. In Schindler's list the shower scene proved to be comical or overly dramatic, while the scenes that were pointed out in these points are really saddening. I think really felt bad for the parent with the 2 kids and the quartet
>>
>>71208199
This is the look I give everyone who isn't my friend or family. It makes society work better as it ends.
>>
File: le brexit meme man.jpg (128 KB, 570x856) Image search: [Google]
le brexit meme man.jpg
128 KB, 570x856
>>71208199
Oops, wrong pic
>>
>>71209716

why is he so based bros?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.