[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twilight Zone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: serveimage.jpe.jpg (236 KB, 1757x1077) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpe.jpg
236 KB, 1757x1077
What are the best episodes? (season and episode pls)
>>
I really like the pilot: Where is Everybody? sets the tone for the show really well.

Also The Eye of the Beholder S2 E6 is also a classic.
>>
I dunno, any of two episodes with Inger Stevens in it
>>
the one where the protagonist was dead the whole time
>>
File: NickHead2_fewer2.gif (2 MB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
NickHead2_fewer2.gif
2 MB, 600x455
>>71207337
Nick of Time (S.2 E.7) is my favourite episode

but I also love...
The Monsters are Due on Maple Street (1x22)
Nightmare at 20,000 Feet (5x3)
The Invaders (2x15)
Time Enough At Last (1x8)
A Hundred Yards Over the Rim (2x23)
To Serve Man (3x24)
Long Distance Call (2x22)
The Odyssey of Flight 33 (2x18)

Most Twilight Zone episodes are fantastic. Really rare to find a shitty one.
>>
File: suzanne-lloyd-08.gif (44 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
suzanne-lloyd-08.gif
44 KB, 320x240
yo this girl is mad fine
>>
The one where there was a helicopter crash that killed those people.

How did they even make a special effect that good?

It looked so real.
>>
>>71207337
William Shatner sees weirdo in a fur suit on the wing on an airplane and flips shit.
>>
A Stop at Willoughby is my person favorite, season 1 episode 30. Not a creepy episode if thats what you are looking for tho.
>>
>>71207921
Nightmare at 20,000 feet
>>
>>71207688
I loved The Invaders as a kid. I wonder if the Scyfy channel still shows classic Twilight Zone episodes at least once a day.
>>
>>71207337
"The Changing of The Guard" master race here.
>>
S1E2 One for the Angels is my favorite
>>
are there ANY decent episodes from the season where it went to full hour and was shot on video?

honestly when it hit those episodes when i was a kid a dropped it
>>
I liked the one where this guy was on a boat. He doesn't know who he is, but people think he's a good guy so whatever. He's having a good time drinking and dining when all of the sudden BAM U-boat outta nowhere sinks the ship. The guy who had amnesia? Was the captain of the U-boat ordered his men to sink the ship full of civilians. He spends his eternal soul in limbo now reliving the same nightmare.
>>
File: 1434833555437.jpg (30 KB, 438x478) Image search: [Google]
1434833555437.jpg
30 KB, 438x478
>that episode where the girl had those bandages until the end
>>
>>71210142
she was hideous. amazing makeup fx for the time
>>
>>71207337
The invaders
Will the real Martian please stand up?
Nightmare at 10000ft
Third from the sun
Walking distance
The lonely
Eye of the beholder - ok really. This was mentioned twice already because it's a top 3 episode and one of the most memorable in all of television
Nick of time
The rip van winkle caper
The obsolete man
>>
>ctrl+f
>Old Man in the Cave
>zero results

Come on, guys.
>>
Shot an Arrow into the Sky
I think that's what its called

The Hunt and Five Characters in Search of an Exit are my favorite
>>
"To Serve Man"
"Night Call"
"Five Characters in Search of an Exit"
"Eye of the Beholder"
"It's a Good Life" and "It's Still A Good Life."
>>
File: StacyJJLeh.png (931 KB, 911x777) Image search: [Google]
StacyJJLeh.png
931 KB, 911x777
>>71207840
>>
>>71212602

You will never unbutton that blouse and start fondling her boobies while she helplessly stands there..
>>
Cause I love this show so much I was reading about Rod Serling

Dude developed PTSD after the war and had nightmares the rest of his life, I think he died from a heart attack while he was asleep like he predicted in that episode with >>71207796

Great writer, great director, great man.

11/10 wish I could be as talented
>>
>>71211588

Wait what?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.