[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's more evil, Freddy or Jason?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Who's more evil, Freddy or Jason?
>>
>>71203738
Jason just wanted to kill
Freddy would torture the fuck outta you
>>
>>71203738
Watching this now desu
>>
>>71203894
This
Jason is just a mindless killer while Freddy fucking enjoys it
>>
>>71203738
I loved this movie when it came out, I still think unironically that its actually good.

Oh and the soundtrack is one of the best ive ever heard, no joke.
>>
>>71203738
Does anyone else cheer for Jason and/or Freddy in their movies?
>>
>>71203738
Considering Freddy was a pedo/child killer and Jason was a freak mutant killing because his mommy tells him to... it say the choice is clearly Freddy
>>
>>71203945
OP here, same here on SyFy lol
>>
>>71203738

This movie is unironically watchable as fuck.
>>
>>71203738
Freddy. It's debatable if Jason even understands what he's doing. Freddy LOVES that he's an apostle of the Dream Demons, and he lives torturing people.
>>
>>71204006
don't post on my board ever again
>>
>>71203738
>be Jason
>literally a friendless deformed retard
>not even camp counselors give a shit you're drowning
>live alone in the woods your whole life
>likely never had sex, only got to occasionally watch
>Can't even enjoy the sweet relief of death because assholes keeping bringing you back to life

Jason did nothing wrong.
>>
the beginning of FvJ pretty much gives you the answer to your question
>>
Was Jason autistic?
>>
File: 1412964203577.jpg (116 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1412964203577.jpg
116 KB, 768x1024
Compare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YgKoDQ_zIU

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAuIsGMe4OA

Now ask yourself: Who is more evil?
>>
>>71204114
I thought Freddy was falsely accused of being a pedo/murderer and him becoming demon that kills the kids of Elm St. was his revenge.
>>
>>71204604
He was a pedo. It was only alluded to in the originals because Craven wasn't sure if he could pull that off but it was reinserted in the remake. If you haven't seen the remake do it. It's more a of a homage than a full blown remake, one of the few remakes that I genuinely appreciate. Only other one off the top of my head is red dawn which I actually liked more than the original.
>>
>>71204829
OP here, the 2010 remake of A Nightmare On Elm Street is on right now on SyFy lol
>>
>>71205011
>watching R rated movies on TV
How fucking retarded are you? You're not watching the movie you're watching a butchered basic outline of the movie.
>>
>>71205077
fuck off
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.