[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking of seeing this tonight. What's the verdict
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11 KB, 259x194
I was thinking of seeing this tonight. What's the verdict from you fine folks?
>>
>>71197025
It's a fantastic slow melancholic drama/thriller. I hope you haven't seen the trailer, because it shows every scene in the movie.
>>
Just came backfrom the cinema, really good first impression.
Music and visuals were really fitting, I didn't get all the symbolism and allegories but I enjoyed it regardless.
Bonus point is that every single scene includes a hot girl.
I'm not surprised by the negative reviews because it's a movie which polarises opinions, either you love it or you hate it and consider it a cheap piece of trash.
>>
>>71197331
There's nothing subtle about it. So much foreshadowing and spoonfeeding so even dumb-ass Americans will also get it.
>>
>>71197025
shit ending
/tv/ loves it because muh edginess but it's just a shit ending
>>
>>71198805
There is nothing wrong with the ending and it's not even edgy. It's only edgy if you don't get it. They built it up throughout the whole movie.
>>
>>71197168
>>71197331
>>71197593
>>71198805
>>71198971
Does she get naked in it though?
>>
>>71199282
She was 16 at the time of shooting, so no. It has a lot of lewd content tho
>>
>>71197025
My friend saw it and said it was the most beautiful perfume commercial ever produced
>>
>>71199687
Fuck off. Normie pretentious pleb.
>>
>>71197025
remake of john wick female version
>>
>>71197168
Damn it I have :(

Why does every trailer do this to me
>>
refn a shit
>>
>>71199906
I still loved the movie, but I was quite upset about this. Drive trailer does the same thing, but I missed the trailer for that (thankfully). Never watching a trailer for another Refn movie.
>>
Fuck, I really want to see this now. Too bad I'm currently in Wyoming. Only shit they have in theatres here is fucking warcraft. Any rips?
>>
>>71199282
>>71199561
Does she at least kiss another girl?
>>
>>71203214
No
>>
>>71203214
She gets almost rape by one. Damm Ruby was a beta.
>>
Gigi best grill
>>
>>71197025
Hot garbage made to attract virgin neckbeards and cringey SJW's.
>>
>>71197025
Top notch.
>>
>>71203933
How the fuck is it for SJWs?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.