[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/got/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: t8DmSUj.jpg (150 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
t8DmSUj.jpg
150 KB, 720x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ40jeahsrs
Promise me, Ned.

>>71194461
>>
Azor Jon!
>>
File: (2) Azor Jon.gif (1 MB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
(2) Azor Jon.gif
1 MB, 500x263
>>71196232
All hail His Grace, Azor Jon of Houses Stark and Targaryen, the Prince who was Promised, the Son of Ice and Fire, the First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.
>>
>>71196232
rightful thread
>>
>>71196339
Whelp, guess I'm going to the Rickon thread. See y'all later
>>
>>71196441
>tripfag creating a thread to gain attention
PEACEOUT
>>
Nth gendry desu
>>
>>71196509
i didn't make this one tho
>>
>>71196547
BASED Brada. I support you.
>>
>>71196232
SPOILERS UP!

>Cersei does not destroy the Sept, instead her trial begins as a set up to early next season. The wildfire is shown, however, at the conclusion of the scene
>Jaimie is heading North with the Freys to deal with the Stark and Bolton Rebellion, not knowing who won. Jaimie doesn't care.
>Varys returns to Kings Landing and has his little birds kill Pycelle and Qyburn. Kevan still lives.
>No Tommen suicide, though Margery's smile during the trial beginning makes me think Cersei will kill her with explosion. Loras takes the black.
>Bran greensees into the past, no confirmation in Tower of Joy scene that the baby is Jon.
>Jon and Sansa at ease, though Little Finger wants Sansa's hand in Marriage as a bond between the North and Vale
>Davos is going to White Harbor unable to stand Mel, setting up no doubt Onion Knight X Arya
>No Arya or mention of her
>Daenarys's boy toy and Tyrion are staying behind in Mareen
>>
>>71196757
Also, Wall not shattered, just a shitty setup with Night's King staring at it.
>>
R+L=L cunts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ40jeahsrs
>>
>>71196757

>All this completely wrong fanfic
>>
>>71197145

fuck meant R+L=J
>>
File: 925.jpg (51 KB, 594x807) Image search: [Google]
925.jpg
51 KB, 594x807
He will be back?
>>
>>71196232
good thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.