[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did it happen to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
When did it happen to you?
>>
I was never with it
>>
>>71196150
this
>>
Like 4 years ago when the ads youtube hulu and facebook market towards me began to shift to minivans with an emphasis on safety for families and money management companies for saving for retirement. The internet thinks I'm a soccer mom based on my viewing habits apparently.
>>
>wahh I hate millienials. They like different things then me, they do stupid things
Oh shut the fuck up you old faggots How am I to know you didn't also do retarded things when you were young? Times change, things change, get the fuck over it fucking dusty old farts.
>>
>>71196534
>Times change, things change
Ha. The funny part is they really don't though. It's just the packaging surrounding stuff that changes. Being 22 in 2016 is pretty emotionally similar to being 22 in 1996 or 1956.
>How am I to know you didn't also do retarded things when you were young?
We did. And the way you'll know is by getting older and then hearing people younger than you talk just like you did when you were their age.
>>
>>71196534
You'll understand someday.
>>
File: 1466007809672.jpg (31 KB, 475x343) Image search: [Google]
1466007809672.jpg
31 KB, 475x343
It'll happen soon
>>
File: 1466007809673.jpg (37 KB, 476x344) Image search: [Google]
1466007809673.jpg
37 KB, 476x344
>>71196834
oh, there it is
>>
>>71196115

As soon as you made this thread
>>
>>71196115
when snapchat became popular
>>
>>71199437
I swore twitter would be the last social media thing I got into because I was sick of it, but I'm actually thinking about trying it. Apparently it's not just for dick pics? I guess the way people use it is it's like twitter, but with 4chan's temporary ephemeral quality where everything just flows and the garbage is constantly evaporating. Basically it sounds like everything I liked about /b/ circa 2006.
>>
>>71199437
This

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat

I thought it would all blow over just like MySpace

But i hold fast to my belief that they are cancer made for teen girls and the skinny non white beta males who chase them.
>>
>>71200003
>tfw the myspace angle profile pic was a lynchpin in the downfall of modern society
>>
When I didn't binge what was popular (Breaking Bad, GoT, Orange...). Its like if you dont see it as soon as it comes out, you miss out.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.