[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /tv/ like From dusk till dawn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I am watching it now for the first time.Cant believe I never seen it before in 20 years I think its Clooneys best role
>>
He acts the same in it as he does in every other movie he's in. The movie is fun though.
>>
>>71195805
Its a fun movie
>>
Clooney at his absolute height to be honest.

Always played a better bad boy than the smug cunt he seems to revel in now a days.

Also, big sucker for anything Juliette Lewis.
>>
>>71195805
>I am watching it now
>posting on /tv/
What is wrong with this board?
>>
>>71195938
I'm halfway through it and I just wanna know if what I watched was good or not.
>>
>>71195805
The TV show is P good
>>
>>71195970

>>needs /tv/ to tell him what to like
>>
File: 1453923172556.png (158 KB, 359x359) Image search: [Google]
1453923172556.png
158 KB, 359x359
First 2/3rds are great and then it shits itself hardcore at the end.
>>
The TV show seemed shitty.
>>
>>71195805
we got the salma pussy, we got the juliette pussy etc

what's not to love, goddamn
>>
>>71198913
We got salma feet ffs
>>
>>71197789
nah the club section makes the movie what it is, a hilarious mess
watch it with someone who hasn't seen it and you'll rediscover fun
>>
>>71195805

entertaining movie but Clooney's acting was the worst part about it. You could see it in his face, esp in the opening scene, like thinking "damn I am ACTING the shit out of this bad boy role" is running through his mind.

Not to mention that god awful attempt to look disturbed and flinch when he enters the hotel room and sees what his brother did to the woman on the bed.
>>
>>71200155
>"damn I am ACTING the shit out of this bad boy role"
well, he was
>>
What did Tarantula do to that lady

Did he rape her toes

??? ???? ??
>>
Everything before demons was kino.
Went straight to flick-tier, ruining the movie.
>>
>>71195805
it was really great until vampires were introduced.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.